Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Japanese Foreign Minister: We support the White Paper programs I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Japanese Foreign Minister: We support the White Paper programs I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Japanese Foreign Minister: We support the White Paper programs I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Japanese Foreign Minister: We support the White Paper programs I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Japanese Foreign Minister: We support the White Paper programs I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Japanese Foreign Minister: We support the White Paper programs I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Japanese Foreign Minister: We support the White Paper programs I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Japanese Foreign Minister: We support the White Paper programs I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Japanese Foreign Minister: We support the White Paper programs I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Japanese Foreign Minister: We support the White Paper programs I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Japanese Foreign Minister: We support the White Paper programs I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Japanese Foreign Minister: We support the White Paper programs I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Japanese Foreign Minister: We support the White Paper programs I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Japanese Foreign Minister: We support the White Paper programs I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Japanese Foreign Minister: We support the White Paper programs I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Japanese Foreign Minister: We support the White Paper programs I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Japanese Foreign Minister: We support the White Paper programs I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Japanese Foreign Minister: We support the White Paper programs I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Japanese Foreign Minister: We support the White Paper programs I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Japanese Foreign Minister: We support the White Paper programs I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Japanese Foreign Minister: We support the White Paper programs

Go down

Japanese Foreign Minister: We support the White Paper programs Empty Japanese Foreign Minister: We support the White Paper programs

Post by RamblerNash Sun Aug 22, 2021 9:47 pm

Japanese Foreign Minister: We support the White Paper programs 28710
President Barham Salih (right) and Japanese Foreign Minister Toshimitsu Motegi

08/22/2021

Economy News - Baghdad

Japanese Foreign Minister Toshimitsu Motegi expressed Japan's support for the government's economic reform program represented by the White Paper programs, and reiterated Japan's readiness to support the implementation of the White Paper, through the Economic Interaction Group formed in late 2020.

And he stressed, "His country is continuing to provide aid and cooperation programs with Iraq in the field of combating terrorism, combating extremism, and confronting the Corona pandemic."

A presidential statement stated, "President Barham Salih received at the Peace Palace in Baghdad, Japanese Foreign Minister Toshimitsu Motegi, and during the meeting, they discussed friendship and joint cooperation between the two countries dating back decades, and affirmed the common will towards strengthening relations in various economic and trade fields." and industrial, and the role of Japanese companies in the reconstruction of Iraq and the transfer of technological expertise to Iraq, praising the types of support provided by Japan to the Iraqi people, as well as discussing a number of regional and international files of common interest.

Saleh stressed, according to the statement, that "there is a joint international and regional responsibility to protect security and stability, defuse crises in the region and reduce their tensions through serious and effective dialogue that takes into account the immediate challenges on the regional and international arenas, foremost of which is the fight against terrorism and extremist ideology, and cooperation in combating administrative and financial corruption." health fields, environmental protection and confronting the climate change crisis.

For his part, Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi discussed, with the Japanese Foreign Minister, ways to strengthen bilateral cooperation, intensify economic exchange, and joint coordination between the two countries.

Al-Kazemi stressed, in a statement to his office, "the importance of the Japanese experience from an Iraqi perspective, and the relentless pursuit to benefit from it," stressing that "the Iraqi arena has become open to Japanese investments in various fields, especially the fields of energy, oil, electricity, and alternative and renewable energies."

He expressed his "appreciation for the role played by Japan on regional issues", praising "the projects financed by Japan, in the areas liberated from terrorist gangs of ISIS through the path of establishing security and sustainable development in them."

And he reiterated his "invitation to Japan to attend, as an observer, in the Baghdad Conference for Cooperation and Partnership, which Iraq will host at the end of this month."

For his part, the Japanese Foreign Minister praised "the Iraqi initiatives, which received a positive response at the regional and international levels, and considered them one of the pillars of consolidating security and stability in the region, and efforts to calm it down."

Meanwhile, Foreign Minister Fouad Hussein reviewed, with his Japanese counterpart, the progress of bilateral relations between the two countries, and ways to advance them to meet the aspirations of the two friendly countries.

Hussein called, in a statement to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, "the Japanese side to increase the volume of trade exchange between the two countries, hold the meetings of the Iraqi-Japanese Joint Committee, open more prospects for joint cooperation, and urge Japanese companies to invest in Iraq, noting that the Iraqi market is a fertile market, and the product The Japanese are respected by the Iraqi citizen."

https://economy-news.net/content.php?id=26069

Japanese Foreign Minister: We support the White Paper programs 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum