Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
The governor of Nineveh sets the date for the reopening of banking companies in Mosul I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
The governor of Nineveh sets the date for the reopening of banking companies in Mosul I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The governor of Nineveh sets the date for the reopening of banking companies in Mosul I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
The governor of Nineveh sets the date for the reopening of banking companies in Mosul I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
The governor of Nineveh sets the date for the reopening of banking companies in Mosul I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
The governor of Nineveh sets the date for the reopening of banking companies in Mosul I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The governor of Nineveh sets the date for the reopening of banking companies in Mosul I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The governor of Nineveh sets the date for the reopening of banking companies in Mosul I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The governor of Nineveh sets the date for the reopening of banking companies in Mosul I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The governor of Nineveh sets the date for the reopening of banking companies in Mosul I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The governor of Nineveh sets the date for the reopening of banking companies in Mosul I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The governor of Nineveh sets the date for the reopening of banking companies in Mosul I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The governor of Nineveh sets the date for the reopening of banking companies in Mosul I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The governor of Nineveh sets the date for the reopening of banking companies in Mosul I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The governor of Nineveh sets the date for the reopening of banking companies in Mosul I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The governor of Nineveh sets the date for the reopening of banking companies in Mosul I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
The governor of Nineveh sets the date for the reopening of banking companies in Mosul I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
The governor of Nineveh sets the date for the reopening of banking companies in Mosul I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
The governor of Nineveh sets the date for the reopening of banking companies in Mosul I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
The governor of Nineveh sets the date for the reopening of banking companies in Mosul I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

The governor of Nineveh sets the date for the reopening of banking companies in Mosul

Go down

The governor of Nineveh sets the date for the reopening of banking companies in Mosul Empty The governor of Nineveh sets the date for the reopening of banking companies in Mosul

Post by RamblerNash Sun Aug 22, 2021 9:46 pm

The governor of Nineveh sets the date for the reopening of banking companies in Mosul 28476
exchange office

08/21/2021

Economy News - Baghdad

Nineveh province, Najm al-Jubouri, set, on Saturday, the date for the reopening of banking companies in Mosul.

Nineveh Governor Najm al-Jubouri said, “The decision to allow banking companies in the city of Mosul to carry out their work was voted on in the Council of Ministers and will be circulated to all departments of the Prime Ministry,” noting that “a month was given to the Ministry of Finance and the Central Bank to implement, if there is no obstacle.” Security or legal for a section of the companies, the companies will start their work,” according to “Inaam.”

He added that "the Council of Ministers voted unanimously to open banking companies in Mosul," noting that "in Mosul, there are 72 exchange companies, and they were permanently prevented from working by the Central Bank of Iraq and the Ministry of Finance due to a reservation by the National Security Advisory."

Al-Jubouri added, "The governorate tried earlier to provide assistance and was able to obtain approval to re-work with 12 companies, provided that they deal in the Iraqi currency. Therefore, the people of Mosul are forced to travel to other places to convert foreign currency."

He pointed out that he "suggested to the Council of Ministers that these companies open, and if there is a security concern to be resolved within a month and outside the limits of the month, all exchanges are opened," stressing that the proposal was unanimously approved and was approved.

The Council of Ministers, during its regular session held in the city of Mosul, headed by Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi, voted on 22 decisions, including taking the appropriate measures by the Central Bank of Iraq, regarding the re-work of banking companies in Nineveh Governorate in accordance with the laws and instructions, after the security audit is carried out by the The National Security Apparatus within a period not exceeding 30 days from the date of receiving the audit request from the Central Bank, and upon its completion, the approval shall be deemed to have taken place if there is no answer.

https://economy-news.net/content.php?id=26067

The governor of Nineveh sets the date for the reopening of banking companies in Mosul 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum