Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

MilitiaMan: "It's going to be an external reinstatement revaluation" (Big Words From A Little Boy Who Doesn't Understand Their Meaning LOL) 8/19/21 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

MilitiaMan: "It's going to be an external reinstatement revaluation" (Big Words From A Little Boy Who Doesn't Understand Their Meaning LOL) 8/19/21

Go down

MilitiaMan: "It's going to be an external reinstatement revaluation" (Big Words From A Little Boy Who Doesn't Understand Their Meaning LOL) 8/19/21 Empty MilitiaMan: "It's going to be an external reinstatement revaluation" (Big Words From A Little Boy Who Doesn't Understand Their Meaning LOL) 8/19/21

Post by RamblerNash Sat Aug 21, 2021 1:01 am

MilitiaMan 

The exchange rate will remain the same for the next five years.  At a program rate - that's not what they're talking about as far as I'm concerned because that's this phase.  The next phase is going international.   This is not an internal revaluation.  It's going to be an external reinstatement revaluation.  IMO that's why they told us they were going to have a directed or a managed float for 5 years.  This...is actually 'knock it out of the park BIG' as far as I'm concerned...if they keep it stable that's good for you, me and everybody...
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum