Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
MarkZ Now Claims It Didn't Happen...Again (Well DUH! Watch It Not Happen Again...Again! LOL) 8/17/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
MarkZ Now Claims It Didn't Happen...Again (Well DUH! Watch It Not Happen Again...Again! LOL) 8/17/21 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
MarkZ Now Claims It Didn't Happen...Again (Well DUH! Watch It Not Happen Again...Again! LOL) 8/17/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
MarkZ Now Claims It Didn't Happen...Again (Well DUH! Watch It Not Happen Again...Again! LOL) 8/17/21 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
MarkZ Now Claims It Didn't Happen...Again (Well DUH! Watch It Not Happen Again...Again! LOL) 8/17/21 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
MarkZ Now Claims It Didn't Happen...Again (Well DUH! Watch It Not Happen Again...Again! LOL) 8/17/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
MarkZ Now Claims It Didn't Happen...Again (Well DUH! Watch It Not Happen Again...Again! LOL) 8/17/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
MarkZ Now Claims It Didn't Happen...Again (Well DUH! Watch It Not Happen Again...Again! LOL) 8/17/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
MarkZ Now Claims It Didn't Happen...Again (Well DUH! Watch It Not Happen Again...Again! LOL) 8/17/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
MarkZ Now Claims It Didn't Happen...Again (Well DUH! Watch It Not Happen Again...Again! LOL) 8/17/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
MarkZ Now Claims It Didn't Happen...Again (Well DUH! Watch It Not Happen Again...Again! LOL) 8/17/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
MarkZ Now Claims It Didn't Happen...Again (Well DUH! Watch It Not Happen Again...Again! LOL) 8/17/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
MarkZ Now Claims It Didn't Happen...Again (Well DUH! Watch It Not Happen Again...Again! LOL) 8/17/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
MarkZ Now Claims It Didn't Happen...Again (Well DUH! Watch It Not Happen Again...Again! LOL) 8/17/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
MarkZ Now Claims It Didn't Happen...Again (Well DUH! Watch It Not Happen Again...Again! LOL) 8/17/21 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
MarkZ Now Claims It Didn't Happen...Again (Well DUH! Watch It Not Happen Again...Again! LOL) 8/17/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
MarkZ Now Claims It Didn't Happen...Again (Well DUH! Watch It Not Happen Again...Again! LOL) 8/17/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
MarkZ Now Claims It Didn't Happen...Again (Well DUH! Watch It Not Happen Again...Again! LOL) 8/17/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
MarkZ Now Claims It Didn't Happen...Again (Well DUH! Watch It Not Happen Again...Again! LOL) 8/17/21 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
MarkZ Now Claims It Didn't Happen...Again (Well DUH! Watch It Not Happen Again...Again! LOL) 8/17/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

MarkZ Now Claims It Didn't Happen...Again (Well DUH! Watch It Not Happen Again...Again! LOL) 8/17/21

Go down

MarkZ Now Claims It Didn't Happen...Again (Well DUH! Watch It Not Happen Again...Again! LOL) 8/17/21 Empty MarkZ Now Claims It Didn't Happen...Again (Well DUH! Watch It Not Happen Again...Again! LOL) 8/17/21

Post by RamblerNash Tue Aug 17, 2021 10:25 pm

Member: Happy Taco Tuesday!!!

Member:  Good morning to all! Hoping we get good news today!

MZ: Once again My bond folks who thought they were going to access to their entire 800 million , still only have access to a few million of it.  We are still waiting today to see if they get full access or not.

Member:  I thought that bond people couldn't have total liquidity until T4B gets notifications? 

MZ: There is a lot of static and tonight Brent Johnson will give his take on it at 7:05 est. We will talk about Dubai 1 and possible release, and what he is hearing from Iraq.

MZ: I am hearing this is squarely in the crosshairs to release D1. If they do that we are going to have CMKX, a new reinstatement of value in Iraq on the dinar, all those things ….so watch it and try not to get to keyed up.  We have been disappointed before. But, it does appear we are in a good place.

MZ: At this point I think they are afraid that if they don’t move forward and pull the trigger with all the instability in the region that they will lose all the reforms and progress they have made in Iraq. Of course they are now worried about the infiltration of the Islamic state getting a bigger foothold in Iraq.

ISAAC 8/16/21 LAST NIGHT. Hello I will Have tomorrow 3 very important cc. Keep you posted. 

Member: Who or what triggers Dubai 1 liquidity?

MZ: I wish I knew the answer to that..

Member: If D1 is released will bond payouts start in ernest?

MZ: yes. It will cause a cascade of events that will move very quickly. My guess is that within 24 hours of this we will be able to start setting our appointments.

Member: What happens if D1 is released and Mr. C has not been paid yet?

MZ: I don’t think that will happen but in case it does…..in case they have changed the protocols …we would move forward and they would be paying Mr. Cottrell another way.

Member:  I read that Reno bankers are quitting because they have not released it yet. Any truth to this?

MZ: Yes…a number of paymasters have now gone home and said when they are willing to give money…they will come back. They are done with the ups and downs and them crying “wolf” . This should not affect anything.

Member: Guess they can hop a plane when its time….better then living in a hotel with nothing to do but be frustrated.

Member:  My major bank trained all their major tellers how to exchange currency at their corporate office several months ago. I have a relative works out of that office.

Member: I see no evidence of an RV coming.

MZ: guess you havn’t been paying attention to the news coming out of Iraq…lower denomination training of the Iraqi citizens……..or read all the articles and watch the economists talking about the Global Currency Reset, the end of fiat money, new Basel 3 banking requirements…….there is so much proof out there…….

Member:  I hear mosques in Iraq got rv announcements on Sunday the 15th

Member:  Frank26 gave you a big shout out last night Mark Z ….said he didn't know you but acknowledged you in a good light

Member: Do you know what the rate will be for the Pengo?

MZ: I know the Hungarian Pengo will be included in the basket…but I have not heard any rates.

Member: Anything new on dinar or dong rates?

Mod:  NO ONE WILL KNOW RATES FOR SURE UNTIL YOU GO TO EXCHANGE/ REDEEM

Member: Thanks Mark for everything….We know you will come back if anything big happens before tonight.

MZ: I absolutely will……

Member: I sure am tired of everyone I know thinking I am nuts for believing all of this

Member: We are all nuts til we're not lol

Member:  Yes we are known as the nutballs lol

MarkZ Now Claims It Didn't Happen...Again (Well DUH! Watch It Not Happen Again...Again! LOL) 8/17/21 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum