Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
A second attack targets the US-led coalition in Iraq within hours I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
A second attack targets the US-led coalition in Iraq within hours I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
A second attack targets the US-led coalition in Iraq within hours I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
A second attack targets the US-led coalition in Iraq within hours I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
A second attack targets the US-led coalition in Iraq within hours I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
A second attack targets the US-led coalition in Iraq within hours I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
A second attack targets the US-led coalition in Iraq within hours I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
A second attack targets the US-led coalition in Iraq within hours I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
A second attack targets the US-led coalition in Iraq within hours I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
A second attack targets the US-led coalition in Iraq within hours I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
A second attack targets the US-led coalition in Iraq within hours I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
A second attack targets the US-led coalition in Iraq within hours I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
A second attack targets the US-led coalition in Iraq within hours I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
A second attack targets the US-led coalition in Iraq within hours I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
A second attack targets the US-led coalition in Iraq within hours I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
A second attack targets the US-led coalition in Iraq within hours I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
A second attack targets the US-led coalition in Iraq within hours I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
A second attack targets the US-led coalition in Iraq within hours I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
A second attack targets the US-led coalition in Iraq within hours I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
A second attack targets the US-led coalition in Iraq within hours I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

A second attack targets the US-led coalition in Iraq within hours

Go down

A second attack targets the US-led coalition in Iraq within hours Empty A second attack targets the US-led coalition in Iraq within hours

Post by RamblerNash Tue Aug 17, 2021 9:56 pm

A second attack targets the US-led coalition in Iraq within hours 1629231868786
2021-08-17 13:24

Shafaq News / An explosive device blew up on Tuesday targeting a convoy carrying logistical support equipment for the US-led Coalition on a highway in Al-Anbar.

A security source told Shafaq News Agency that the attack did not result in any causalities.

There was no claim of responsibility.

This is the second attack within 24 hours days; the other took place in northern the capital Baghdad.

On January 5, the Iraqi parliament voted by majority to end the foreign military presence on the country's territory, following the killing of the Iranian Quds Force commander, Qassem Soleimani, and the deputy head Al-Hashd Al-Shaabi, Abu Mahdi Al-Muhandis, in an American airstrike near Baghdad International Airport.

Washington accuses armed Iraqi factions linked to Iran of being behind the attacks.

https://shafaq.com/en/Iraq-News/A-second-attack-targets-the-US-led-coalition-in-Iraq-within-hours-3

A second attack targets the US-led coalition in Iraq within hours 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum