Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Finance Minister: The government has put the economic reality on the right track I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Finance Minister: The government has put the economic reality on the right track I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Finance Minister: The government has put the economic reality on the right track I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Finance Minister: The government has put the economic reality on the right track I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Finance Minister: The government has put the economic reality on the right track I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Finance Minister: The government has put the economic reality on the right track I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Finance Minister: The government has put the economic reality on the right track I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Finance Minister: The government has put the economic reality on the right track I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Finance Minister: The government has put the economic reality on the right track I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Finance Minister: The government has put the economic reality on the right track I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Finance Minister: The government has put the economic reality on the right track I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Finance Minister: The government has put the economic reality on the right track I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Finance Minister: The government has put the economic reality on the right track I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Finance Minister: The government has put the economic reality on the right track I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Finance Minister: The government has put the economic reality on the right track I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Finance Minister: The government has put the economic reality on the right track I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Finance Minister: The government has put the economic reality on the right track I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Finance Minister: The government has put the economic reality on the right track I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Finance Minister: The government has put the economic reality on the right track I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Finance Minister: The government has put the economic reality on the right track I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Finance Minister: The government has put the economic reality on the right track

Go down

Finance Minister: The government has put the economic reality on the right track Empty Finance Minister: The government has put the economic reality on the right track

Post by RamblerNash Mon Aug 16, 2021 11:21 pm

Finance Minister: The government has put the economic reality on the right track 28600

08/16/2021

EconomyNews_Baghdad

The head of the Iraqi-Saudi Coordination Council, Minister of Finance, Ali Abdul-Amir Allawi, confirmed that the Iraqi government has put the economic reality on the right track through the white paper.

Allawi said during the (Iraqi-Saudi Joint Business Council) in a statement of the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers received by "Al-Iqtisad News", that "the Iraqi government aimed, through the white paper, to put the economic reality on a path that allows the state to take appropriate steps to develop it into a dynamic economy." Diverse, creating real opportunities for a decent life for citizens.

He added, "The council aims to support and strengthen economic relations, and increase the volume of business between the Republic of Iraq and the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, and based on the desire and need of both sides, the Joint Businessmen Council was formed, which will ensure the growth of existing cooperation and increase interaction between representatives of the economic business sector, in order to Activating the volume of commercial, industrial and investment transactions.

For his part, the National Coordinator of the Council, Secretary-General of the Council of Ministers, Hamid Naim Al-Ghazi, explained that "the Iraqi government has adopted a policy of opening prospects for cooperation in the Arab and international environments, in all fields, and has placed it among its priorities in its ministerial program, in order to advance the economic reality. The commercial, industrial and agricultural sectors of Iraq.

The agenda of the Council witnessed a democratic practice of electing a president and two deputies to the Business Council, as well as a presentation and discussion of the projects proposed by the members of the Council.

https://economy-news.net/content.php?id=25989

Finance Minister: The government has put the economic reality on the right track 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum