Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
ROD STEELE UPDATE, 16 AUGUST I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
ROD STEELE UPDATE, 16 AUGUST I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
ROD STEELE UPDATE, 16 AUGUST I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
ROD STEELE UPDATE, 16 AUGUST I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
ROD STEELE UPDATE, 16 AUGUST I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
ROD STEELE UPDATE, 16 AUGUST I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
ROD STEELE UPDATE, 16 AUGUST I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
ROD STEELE UPDATE, 16 AUGUST I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
ROD STEELE UPDATE, 16 AUGUST I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
ROD STEELE UPDATE, 16 AUGUST I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
ROD STEELE UPDATE, 16 AUGUST I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
ROD STEELE UPDATE, 16 AUGUST I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
ROD STEELE UPDATE, 16 AUGUST I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
ROD STEELE UPDATE, 16 AUGUST I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
ROD STEELE UPDATE, 16 AUGUST I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
ROD STEELE UPDATE, 16 AUGUST I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
ROD STEELE UPDATE, 16 AUGUST I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
ROD STEELE UPDATE, 16 AUGUST I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
ROD STEELE UPDATE, 16 AUGUST I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
ROD STEELE UPDATE, 16 AUGUST I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

ROD STEELE UPDATE, 16 AUGUST

Go down

ROD STEELE UPDATE, 16 AUGUST Empty ROD STEELE UPDATE, 16 AUGUST

Post by Ponee Mon Aug 16, 2021 9:11 pm

Rod Steele: We are very slow because of some of the criminals in the banking system, Treasury and people handling the money.

Yes some of these people have been rounded up but there's still deep state in the bank and Treasury department, but they're being cleansed right now in Reno because they found out some of these guys were giving SKRs to a certain number of clients both in currency and bonds and these people were trading these SKRs  (which has gone on for years) but because these bankers and people in the treasury did not have their own money themselves they started using these SKRs for their own benefits.

Interpol has now gone into Reno (which is the home of the new Treasury Department) and rounded up all of these people . The QFS would not let them get away with this,  don't know why they keep trying .
We haven't had a real movement because of this last week, but they had to get this under control.

People in Zurich have been pushed back while this gets taken care of,
No PPs have been paid and F&Ps are not over.

Iraq is dealing with corruption in parliament but don't need parliament to push this RV through. 

Iraq is upset because they still have not RVd and the Prime Minister was on TV for the last few days telling the public as well as begging for those above him to show the true rates and get this done.

We talked about MC (Mr. Cottrell) and how he will be the last person needed to put in the codes before the EBS is started, then after that,  the arrests will be made public (as per Interpols schedule) 

They are approaching the media right now telling them if they do not comply that they will do it themselves by taking over the airwaves.
Reno is supposed to be the last place to be cleaned out,  Interpol is handling this now, I think the most key thing today is that they are there taking care of business.
Bankers and staff are getting so fed up that some are quitting. 
By the end of the month is still the goal to get this done.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum