Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

MarkZ: "I have 2 different bond groups that claim “full funding” in the last 24 hours" (Watch Those Turn Out To Be Lies! Stay Tuned... LOL) 8/15/21 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

MarkZ: "I have 2 different bond groups that claim “full funding” in the last 24 hours" (Watch Those Turn Out To Be Lies! Stay Tuned... LOL) 8/15/21

Go down

MarkZ: "I have 2 different bond groups that claim “full funding” in the last 24 hours" (Watch Those Turn Out To Be Lies! Stay Tuned... LOL) 8/15/21 Empty MarkZ: "I have 2 different bond groups that claim “full funding” in the last 24 hours" (Watch Those Turn Out To Be Lies! Stay Tuned... LOL) 8/15/21

Post by RamblerNash Sun Aug 15, 2021 11:23 pm

MarkZ  

[via PDK]    I am trying to get absolute verification but I have 2 different sources in the last 24 hours with historic funds that claim they have full funding….I have 2 different bond groups that claim “full funding” in the last 24 hours. I am trying to get some kind of visual proof this is true…  [So bonds being paid is good for us?]  its exceptional….  We always knew that Historic bonds would go right before us... and I have been told to watch the bonds market because they would go before the reset...
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum