Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Kaperoni: "Only then will the dinar begin to go up in value" WOW! He Forgot To Say 'Float' LOL) 8/14/21 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Kaperoni: "Only then will the dinar begin to go up in value" WOW! He Forgot To Say 'Float' LOL) 8/14/21

2 posters

Go down

Kaperoni: "Only then will the dinar begin to go up in value" WOW! He Forgot To Say 'Float' LOL) 8/14/21 Empty Kaperoni: "Only then will the dinar begin to go up in value" WOW! He Forgot To Say 'Float' LOL) 8/14/21

Post by RamblerNash Sun Aug 15, 2021 11:15 pm

Kaperoni  

Like I have said numerous times only with the success of Iraq 's economy can the dinar go up in value. It is not a lottery ticket. If and when Iraq decides to create a market economy/private sector and begins to diversify resources away from oil will Iraq begin to succeed. Only then will the dinar begin to go up in value.
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Kaperoni: "Only then will the dinar begin to go up in value" WOW! He Forgot To Say 'Float' LOL) 8/14/21 Empty Re: Kaperoni: "Only then will the dinar begin to go up in value" WOW! He Forgot To Say 'Float' LOL) 8/14/21

Post by Sam I Am Sun Aug 22, 2021 4:17 pm

Still no pizza for Sammy. 

tony

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Sam I Am
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile http://www.jewandgreek.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum