Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Al-Obaidi: Kurdistan’s revenues from the customs tariff amount to a minimum of $1.4 billion I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Al-Obaidi: Kurdistan’s revenues from the customs tariff amount to a minimum of $1.4 billion I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Al-Obaidi: Kurdistan’s revenues from the customs tariff amount to a minimum of $1.4 billion I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Al-Obaidi: Kurdistan’s revenues from the customs tariff amount to a minimum of $1.4 billion I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Al-Obaidi: Kurdistan’s revenues from the customs tariff amount to a minimum of $1.4 billion I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Al-Obaidi: Kurdistan’s revenues from the customs tariff amount to a minimum of $1.4 billion I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Al-Obaidi: Kurdistan’s revenues from the customs tariff amount to a minimum of $1.4 billion I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Al-Obaidi: Kurdistan’s revenues from the customs tariff amount to a minimum of $1.4 billion I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Al-Obaidi: Kurdistan’s revenues from the customs tariff amount to a minimum of $1.4 billion I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Al-Obaidi: Kurdistan’s revenues from the customs tariff amount to a minimum of $1.4 billion I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Al-Obaidi: Kurdistan’s revenues from the customs tariff amount to a minimum of $1.4 billion I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Al-Obaidi: Kurdistan’s revenues from the customs tariff amount to a minimum of $1.4 billion I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Al-Obaidi: Kurdistan’s revenues from the customs tariff amount to a minimum of $1.4 billion I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Al-Obaidi: Kurdistan’s revenues from the customs tariff amount to a minimum of $1.4 billion I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Al-Obaidi: Kurdistan’s revenues from the customs tariff amount to a minimum of $1.4 billion I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Al-Obaidi: Kurdistan’s revenues from the customs tariff amount to a minimum of $1.4 billion I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Al-Obaidi: Kurdistan’s revenues from the customs tariff amount to a minimum of $1.4 billion I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Al-Obaidi: Kurdistan’s revenues from the customs tariff amount to a minimum of $1.4 billion I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Al-Obaidi: Kurdistan’s revenues from the customs tariff amount to a minimum of $1.4 billion I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Al-Obaidi: Kurdistan’s revenues from the customs tariff amount to a minimum of $1.4 billion I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Al-Obaidi: Kurdistan’s revenues from the customs tariff amount to a minimum of $1.4 billion

Go down

Al-Obaidi: Kurdistan’s revenues from the customs tariff amount to a minimum of $1.4 billion Empty Al-Obaidi: Kurdistan’s revenues from the customs tariff amount to a minimum of $1.4 billion

Post by RamblerNash Sun Aug 15, 2021 10:30 pm

Al-Obaidi: Kurdistan’s revenues from the customs tariff amount to a minimum of $1.4 billion 28594

08/15/2021

Economy News - Baghdad

The economic expert, Manar Al-Obaidi, announced that the revenues of the Kurdistan region from the customs tariff amount to 1.4 billion dollars as a minimum.

Al-Obaidi said, in his speech to "Al-Iqtisad News", that "according to the report of the countries' exports, the volume of exports to Iraq from five countries only amounts to 33 billion dollars," noting that "what was mentioned in the report on imports issued by the Iraqi authorities are from these countries only." $ 6 billion "

He added that "comment from the Ministry of Planning, most of these differences arising from the entry of most of the goods belonging to the territory of ports Kurdistan ie that ports the region reached the total goods entering through up to $ 20 billion , If the customs tariff rate is 7% as less probability of the import customs tariff Through the Kurdistan region, at least 1.4 billion dollars. "

Al-Obaidi wondered why the region demands its dues from the center, while it does not give the center's government any data on the border crossings and the amount of customs value collected.

https://economy-news.net/content.php?id=25980

Al-Obaidi: Kurdistan’s revenues from the customs tariff amount to a minimum of $1.4 billion 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum