Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Al-Nusairi: The summit of leaders of neighboring countries is an important step for Iraq's return to its desired economic position I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Al-Nusairi: The summit of leaders of neighboring countries is an important step for Iraq's return to its desired economic position I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Al-Nusairi: The summit of leaders of neighboring countries is an important step for Iraq's return to its desired economic position I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Al-Nusairi: The summit of leaders of neighboring countries is an important step for Iraq's return to its desired economic position I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Al-Nusairi: The summit of leaders of neighboring countries is an important step for Iraq's return to its desired economic position I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Al-Nusairi: The summit of leaders of neighboring countries is an important step for Iraq's return to its desired economic position I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Al-Nusairi: The summit of leaders of neighboring countries is an important step for Iraq's return to its desired economic position I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Al-Nusairi: The summit of leaders of neighboring countries is an important step for Iraq's return to its desired economic position I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Al-Nusairi: The summit of leaders of neighboring countries is an important step for Iraq's return to its desired economic position I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Al-Nusairi: The summit of leaders of neighboring countries is an important step for Iraq's return to its desired economic position I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Al-Nusairi: The summit of leaders of neighboring countries is an important step for Iraq's return to its desired economic position I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Al-Nusairi: The summit of leaders of neighboring countries is an important step for Iraq's return to its desired economic position I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Al-Nusairi: The summit of leaders of neighboring countries is an important step for Iraq's return to its desired economic position I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Al-Nusairi: The summit of leaders of neighboring countries is an important step for Iraq's return to its desired economic position I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Al-Nusairi: The summit of leaders of neighboring countries is an important step for Iraq's return to its desired economic position I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Al-Nusairi: The summit of leaders of neighboring countries is an important step for Iraq's return to its desired economic position I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Al-Nusairi: The summit of leaders of neighboring countries is an important step for Iraq's return to its desired economic position I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Al-Nusairi: The summit of leaders of neighboring countries is an important step for Iraq's return to its desired economic position I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Al-Nusairi: The summit of leaders of neighboring countries is an important step for Iraq's return to its desired economic position I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Al-Nusairi: The summit of leaders of neighboring countries is an important step for Iraq's return to its desired economic position I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Al-Nusairi: The summit of leaders of neighboring countries is an important step for Iraq's return to its desired economic position

Go down

Al-Nusairi: The summit of leaders of neighboring countries is an important step for Iraq's return to its desired economic position Empty Al-Nusairi: The summit of leaders of neighboring countries is an important step for Iraq's return to its desired economic position

Post by RamblerNash Sun Aug 15, 2021 10:28 pm

Al-Nusairi: The summit of leaders of neighboring countries is an important step for Iraq's return to its desired economic position 28592
Samir Al-Nusairi

15/08/2021

Economy News - Baghdad

The economic and banking advisor to the Association of Iraqi Private Banks, Samir Al-Nusairi, confirmed that the Baghdad summit is an important step for Iraq's return to its economic position in the region that has witnessed economic conflicts and wars for years.

Al-Nusairi said, in his speech to "Al-Iqtisad News", that "Iraq's invitation to the leaders of the Arab and regional neighboring countries to attend the meetings of the upcoming conference in Baghdad in the coming days is an important step for Iraq's return to its political and economic position in the region that has witnessed regional political and security conflicts and economic wars for several years." And Iraq's attempt to open up to build balanced political, economic and security relations with brotherly and friendly countries, and in particular with the countries of the geographical region, in which the Arab depth of Iraq constitutes the basis and essence .

He added that Iraq's invitation to the leaders and the preparation and preparation for the conference on an exceptional basis, whose upcoming convening comes shortly before the legislative elections, is a sure evidence of the new foreign relations strategy adopted by Iraq several years ago. The Iraqi Finance Ministry to set the executive procedures for implementing the memoranda of understanding between the two brotherly countries, as well as the continuation of the successive meetings between the leaders and representatives of the countries of Iraq, Egypt and Jordan, and reaching important agreements on the economic level .

Al-Nusairi explained that strengthening balanced Iraqi-Arab and regional relations in all political, security and economic fields, in particular cooperation, communication, strengthening and activating banking relations among them, especially in foreign banking transactions, and stimulating and encouraging investment companies to invest in Iraq will lead to strengthening the financing and investment fields, especially reconstruction projects. liberated cities .

Al-Nusairi pointed out that the Iraqi economy is currently going through an important transitional stage, which is the strategy of leaving the crisis stage to the stage of economic stability after the elections and achieving the goal of radical and comprehensive reform and reform in all fields, after achieving a wide participation of the people in it. Especially after the wide international, regional and Arab openness to Iraq and the beginning of building new strategic relations, and that what concerns us here is the future of international economic, financial and banking relations in general and with the countries of the geographical region in particular and some Arab countries with influential economic depth and building bridges of relationship together to serve the opening of promising horizons for communication, exchange of benefits and encouragement Investing in Iraq, developing infrastructure and banking technology, increasing inter-banking transactions, and finding new ways to cooperate with the sober correspondent banks in those countries..

Al-Nusairi hinted that the recent bilateral meetings between the Central Bank of Iraq, Arab and foreign banks and representatives of the World Bank had actually yielded, which helped draw a road map for joint communication and coordination for the purpose of actually directing the implementation of the outlines reached for building and restoring economic and financial relations, as it was agreed to develop and open horizons Extensive cooperation in the economic and banking fields, correcting tracks and overcoming all obstacles that stand in the way of building sound and solid banking relations .

Al-Nusairi expected that the conference would come out with important recommendations and decisions that have a clear impact on political, economic and security stability in the region and building balanced sovereign relations between Iraq and neighboring countries that will reflect positively on everyone .

https://economy-news.net/content.php?id=25979

Al-Nusairi: The summit of leaders of neighboring countries is an important step for Iraq's return to its desired economic position 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum