Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Judy: "The GCR was said to finish it’s kickoff with an International Event" Oh My! Which One Is It Going To Be This Time? LOL) 8/13/21 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Judy: "The GCR was said to finish it’s kickoff with an International Event" Oh My! Which One Is It Going To Be This Time? LOL) 8/13/21

Go down

Judy: "The GCR was said to finish it’s kickoff with an International Event" Oh My! Which One Is It Going To Be This Time? LOL) 8/13/21 Empty Judy: "The GCR was said to finish it’s kickoff with an International Event" Oh My! Which One Is It Going To Be This Time? LOL) 8/13/21

Post by RamblerNash Fri Aug 13, 2021 10:35 pm

Judy Note: The GCR was said to finish it’s kickoff with an International Event:

According to Fleming’s Military Intel Contact Tier 4B (Us, the Internet Group) should keep phones charged and watch inboxes, especially Thurs. 12 Aug onward this week. It would be a very eventful day on Fri. 13 Aug.

The Starlink Global Internet (with quantum-capability) has now been audited, tested, successfully completed and was ready to launch for a worldwide activation this Fri. 13 Aug.

Massive disclosures were coming out as a cover for our exchanges this week.

On Wed. 11 Aug. the Emergency Broadcast System Alert test went out, but only to a small percentage. APPLE iPhone blocked the alerts, so compliance by the US TV News and media has not been demonstrated. How this would be addressed was unknown.

Asian countries and banks in Hong Kong, Shanghai, Indonesia and Singapore have already started releasing RV/GCR liquidity.

Last Fri. 6 Aug. Iraq announced implementation of reform including the new Dinar Rate to the GOI, CBI & IMF. New currency rates were locked down on the back of bank screens.

The Military has reported that now the Global Currency Reset could not be reversed, plus a High Up Source said that this was the first time both the Temple Control Center in Texas and the new US Treasury in Reno felt that the GCR was finally going to happen.

Emails with the Secured Website and 800#s to set appointments would be sent out according to time zones, going East to West across the globe.
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum