Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Lebanon: Exceptional approval to conclude the oil agreement with Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Lebanon: Exceptional approval to conclude the oil agreement with Iraq I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Lebanon: Exceptional approval to conclude the oil agreement with Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Lebanon: Exceptional approval to conclude the oil agreement with Iraq I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Lebanon: Exceptional approval to conclude the oil agreement with Iraq I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Lebanon: Exceptional approval to conclude the oil agreement with Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Lebanon: Exceptional approval to conclude the oil agreement with Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Lebanon: Exceptional approval to conclude the oil agreement with Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Lebanon: Exceptional approval to conclude the oil agreement with Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Lebanon: Exceptional approval to conclude the oil agreement with Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Lebanon: Exceptional approval to conclude the oil agreement with Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Lebanon: Exceptional approval to conclude the oil agreement with Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Lebanon: Exceptional approval to conclude the oil agreement with Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Lebanon: Exceptional approval to conclude the oil agreement with Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Lebanon: Exceptional approval to conclude the oil agreement with Iraq I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Lebanon: Exceptional approval to conclude the oil agreement with Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Lebanon: Exceptional approval to conclude the oil agreement with Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Lebanon: Exceptional approval to conclude the oil agreement with Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Lebanon: Exceptional approval to conclude the oil agreement with Iraq I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Lebanon: Exceptional approval to conclude the oil agreement with Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Lebanon: Exceptional approval to conclude the oil agreement with Iraq

Go down

Lebanon: Exceptional approval to conclude the oil agreement with Iraq Empty Lebanon: Exceptional approval to conclude the oil agreement with Iraq

Post by RamblerNash Thu Aug 12, 2021 9:51 pm

Lebanon: Exceptional approval to conclude the oil agreement with Iraq 28568
Lebanese President Michel Aoun

12/08/2021

Economy News - Baghdad

On Thursday, Lebanese President Michel Aoun and Caretaker Prime Minister Hassan Diab gave exceptional approval to conclude the oil agreement with Iraq.

The Presidency of the Council of Ministers said in a tweet via “Twitter”: “The exceptional approval was issued by the President of the Republic, Michel Aoun, and the Prime Minister of the caretaker government, Hassan Diab, on the request of the Ministry of Energy and Water for an agreement to sell oil. The fuel signed between the Iraqi and Lebanese sides, and the fuel oil purchase contract signed between the General Directorate of Oil and the Iraqi Oil Marketing Company (SOMO), after taking the opinion of the Legislative and Consulting Commission.

She explained that "the exceptional approval included a draft law aimed at authorizing the government to conclude the agreement and a draft decree referring it to the House of Representatives."

Last July, Lebanon signed contracts with Iraq, one of which relates to fuel oil, and another to the return and refining of oil, while a final contract was signed to import one million tons of fuel from Iraq.

Lebanon suffers from a shortage of fuel necessary to operate electricity production plants, and of diesel used to operate private generators, with the depletion of the dollar reserves at the Banque du Liban and its delay in opening import credits.

Over the past months, the ability of the Electricité du Liban to provide electricity has gradually declined, which led to raising the rationing hours to exceed 22 hours per day in some areas. The private generators, due to the lack of fuel, were no longer able to provide the fuel needed to cover the hours of power outages, which in turn forced them to ration.

https://economy-news.net/content.php?id=25957

Lebanon: Exceptional approval to conclude the oil agreement with Iraq 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum