Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Mountain Goat - Mnt Goat Explains The "RV" (Ooops...They Forgot About The Conversion For One Thing... LOL) 8/11/21 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Mountain Goat - Mnt Goat Explains The "RV" (Ooops...They Forgot About The Conversion For One Thing... LOL) 8/11/21 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Mountain Goat - Mnt Goat Explains The "RV" (Ooops...They Forgot About The Conversion For One Thing... LOL) 8/11/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Mountain Goat - Mnt Goat Explains The "RV" (Ooops...They Forgot About The Conversion For One Thing... LOL) 8/11/21 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Mountain Goat - Mnt Goat Explains The "RV" (Ooops...They Forgot About The Conversion For One Thing... LOL) 8/11/21 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Mountain Goat - Mnt Goat Explains The "RV" (Ooops...They Forgot About The Conversion For One Thing... LOL) 8/11/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Mountain Goat - Mnt Goat Explains The "RV" (Ooops...They Forgot About The Conversion For One Thing... LOL) 8/11/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Mountain Goat - Mnt Goat Explains The "RV" (Ooops...They Forgot About The Conversion For One Thing... LOL) 8/11/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Mountain Goat - Mnt Goat Explains The "RV" (Ooops...They Forgot About The Conversion For One Thing... LOL) 8/11/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Mountain Goat - Mnt Goat Explains The "RV" (Ooops...They Forgot About The Conversion For One Thing... LOL) 8/11/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Mountain Goat - Mnt Goat Explains The "RV" (Ooops...They Forgot About The Conversion For One Thing... LOL) 8/11/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Mountain Goat - Mnt Goat Explains The "RV" (Ooops...They Forgot About The Conversion For One Thing... LOL) 8/11/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Mountain Goat - Mnt Goat Explains The "RV" (Ooops...They Forgot About The Conversion For One Thing... LOL) 8/11/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Mountain Goat - Mnt Goat Explains The "RV" (Ooops...They Forgot About The Conversion For One Thing... LOL) 8/11/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Mountain Goat - Mnt Goat Explains The "RV" (Ooops...They Forgot About The Conversion For One Thing... LOL) 8/11/21 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Mountain Goat - Mnt Goat Explains The "RV" (Ooops...They Forgot About The Conversion For One Thing... LOL) 8/11/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Mountain Goat - Mnt Goat Explains The "RV" (Ooops...They Forgot About The Conversion For One Thing... LOL) 8/11/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Mountain Goat - Mnt Goat Explains The "RV" (Ooops...They Forgot About The Conversion For One Thing... LOL) 8/11/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Mountain Goat - Mnt Goat Explains The "RV" (Ooops...They Forgot About The Conversion For One Thing... LOL) 8/11/21 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Mountain Goat - Mnt Goat Explains The "RV" (Ooops...They Forgot About The Conversion For One Thing... LOL) 8/11/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Mnt Goat Explains The "RV" (Ooops...They Forgot About The Conversion For One Thing... LOL) 8/11/21

Go down

Mountain Goat - Mnt Goat Explains The "RV" (Ooops...They Forgot About The Conversion For One Thing... LOL) 8/11/21 Empty Mnt Goat Explains The "RV" (Ooops...They Forgot About The Conversion For One Thing... LOL) 8/11/21

Post by RamblerNash Thu Aug 12, 2021 1:06 am

Mnt Goat  

The ONLY indicator of an upcoming RV for us now is to wait and watch for the launching of the project to delete the zeros...The CBI has just recently told me they are on notice within the framework of the White Paper that they will be launching this project. They could not give me a date because they have not yet worked out a firm date within the other projects and timelines...I want to explain how they will launch and roll out this project...

So one day we will not just “wake up” and see a new RV rate on FOREX...Instead, the plan of the CBI is first to launch the lower denominations and replace the currency (thus the project to delete the zeros). This is our first sign they are moving ahead. They will then RV the rate very close to a dollar WITHIN Iraq and only within Iraq or maybe just delete the zeros so 1140 becomes $1.14 by just moving decimal over 3 places. Let me say it again – ONLY WITHIN IRAQ! If they do this technically it is not an RV it is just deleting the zeros as the rate is actually the same. Get it?...

But for us as investors we do not replace our out of country holdings on the currency with lower denominations as we are told these three zero notes will be held and used by the banks for inter-banking transactions in the future. So they will be worth lots of money. For instance, in my example: $1.14 x 25,000 note could be worth $28,500 US dollars. If they go to FOREX with a $3.65 rate a 25,000 dinar note could be worth outside of Iraq $91,250 US dollars. No, the Iraqi banks will not get rich overnight as they will have to turn in the larger 3 zero notes to the CBI to get the lower denomination equivalent. Get it? Nobody gives out FREE money.

Mountain Goat - Mnt Goat Explains The "RV" (Ooops...They Forgot About The Conversion For One Thing... LOL) 8/11/21 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum