Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Al-Zorfi: Political forces contributed to draining state resources through appointments I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Al-Zorfi: Political forces contributed to draining state resources through appointments I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Al-Zorfi: Political forces contributed to draining state resources through appointments I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Al-Zorfi: Political forces contributed to draining state resources through appointments I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Al-Zorfi: Political forces contributed to draining state resources through appointments I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Al-Zorfi: Political forces contributed to draining state resources through appointments I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Al-Zorfi: Political forces contributed to draining state resources through appointments I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Al-Zorfi: Political forces contributed to draining state resources through appointments I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Al-Zorfi: Political forces contributed to draining state resources through appointments I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Al-Zorfi: Political forces contributed to draining state resources through appointments I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Al-Zorfi: Political forces contributed to draining state resources through appointments I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Al-Zorfi: Political forces contributed to draining state resources through appointments I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Al-Zorfi: Political forces contributed to draining state resources through appointments I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Al-Zorfi: Political forces contributed to draining state resources through appointments I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Al-Zorfi: Political forces contributed to draining state resources through appointments I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Al-Zorfi: Political forces contributed to draining state resources through appointments I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Al-Zorfi: Political forces contributed to draining state resources through appointments I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Al-Zorfi: Political forces contributed to draining state resources through appointments I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Al-Zorfi: Political forces contributed to draining state resources through appointments I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Al-Zorfi: Political forces contributed to draining state resources through appointments I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Al-Zorfi: Political forces contributed to draining state resources through appointments

Go down

Al-Zorfi: Political forces contributed to draining state resources through appointments Empty Al-Zorfi: Political forces contributed to draining state resources through appointments

Post by RamblerNash Thu Aug 12, 2021 12:56 am

Al-Zorfi: Political forces contributed to draining state resources through appointments 920767-07f3e90a-d165-423f-9add-7a44cf0e44ef
Wednesday 11 August 2021 10:10

Baghdad / NINA / - Member of Parliament Adnan Al-Zarfi exposed, today, Wednesday, unnamed political forces that contributed to draining state resources through their presence in successive governments, blaming these governments for the high rate of unemployment in Iraq.

In a statement, he said, "The major political forces that participated in the post-regime governments granted their followers and supporters job rank, which led to the slackness of the administrative apparatus and the depletion of state resources in operational budgets."

He added that "the operational budget for the year 2020 amounted to 55 trillion dinars, while an amount of 23 trillion dinars was allocated to the investment budget, stressing the importance of" changing the government's approach in preparing the draft budget law by increasing the amounts allocated to the investment budget as it is able to move the market and provide job opportunities for the youth segment. the unemployed and addressing the problem of the high rate of poverty.

He pointed out, "The solution to Iraq's economic problems is related to the elimination of corruption in all its manifestations and the development of productive sectors with serious participation between the private and government sectors, in addition to directing the private sector towards investment by enacting new laws to be an active participant in achieving development." / End

https://ninanews.com/Website/News/Details?key=920767

Al-Zorfi: Political forces contributed to draining state resources through appointments 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum