Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Biden calls on OPEC to reverse production cuts I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Biden calls on OPEC to reverse production cuts I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Biden calls on OPEC to reverse production cuts I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Biden calls on OPEC to reverse production cuts I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Biden calls on OPEC to reverse production cuts I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Biden calls on OPEC to reverse production cuts I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Biden calls on OPEC to reverse production cuts I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Biden calls on OPEC to reverse production cuts I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Biden calls on OPEC to reverse production cuts I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Biden calls on OPEC to reverse production cuts I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Biden calls on OPEC to reverse production cuts I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Biden calls on OPEC to reverse production cuts I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Biden calls on OPEC to reverse production cuts I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Biden calls on OPEC to reverse production cuts I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Biden calls on OPEC to reverse production cuts I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Biden calls on OPEC to reverse production cuts I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Biden calls on OPEC to reverse production cuts I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Biden calls on OPEC to reverse production cuts I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Biden calls on OPEC to reverse production cuts I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Biden calls on OPEC to reverse production cuts I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Biden calls on OPEC to reverse production cuts

Go down

Biden calls on OPEC to reverse production cuts Empty Biden calls on OPEC to reverse production cuts

Post by RamblerNash Thu Aug 12, 2021 12:55 am

Biden calls on OPEC to reverse production cuts 920920-94933b4e-8b6c-4f04-9858-ae910bd78160
Wednesday 11 August 2021 23:24

Baghdad / NINA / - US President Joe Biden called, today, Wednesday, for OPEC to reverse the production cut.

And he said, according to a statement by the White House, that: The production cuts made by OPEC during the pandemic must be reversed.

Biden stressed that: Gasoline prices in the United States are high enough to create a painful situation for working families.

Earlier in the day, the White House said: Its contacts with members of the Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries and their allies in oil producers are continuing, and are aimed at long-term communication and not necessarily an immediate response.

He added: "OPEC has additional supplies available and US oil producers have not been asked to increase their production."

He noted that: The administration of President Joe Biden urges OPEC and its oil-producing partners to boost production.

He continued, "The current production is simply not enough, and it may threaten the ongoing global economic recovery." / End 3

https://ninanews.com/Website/News/Details?key=920920

Biden calls on OPEC to reverse production cuts 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum