Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

The Council of Ministers decides Iraq's accession to the Asian Investment Bank agreement for infrastructure DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

The Council of Ministers decides Iraq's accession to the Asian Investment Bank agreement for infrastructure

Go down

The Council of Ministers decides Iraq's accession to the Asian Investment Bank agreement for infrastructure Empty The Council of Ministers decides Iraq's accession to the Asian Investment Bank agreement for infrastructure

Post by RamblerNash Thu Aug 12, 2021 12:51 am

The Council of Ministers decides Iraq's accession to the Asian Investment Bank agreement for infrastructure 920782-355c5cd8-a6ff-43d9-8bbe-02756f0cad5a
Wednesday 11 August 2021 10:39
 
Baghdad / NINA / - The Council of Ministers decided to authorize the Minister of Foreign Affairs to sign the application for the accession of the Republic of Iraq to the agreement of the Asian Investment Bank for Infrastructure, after preparing the authorization from the Ministry of Finance, and paying Iraq’s contribution to the bank’s capital, among the allocations of the general federal budget to the Ministry of Finance ( for the year 2021) through the transfer procedure.

According to a statement by the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers: The decision also included limiting Iraq’s share of the shares in the Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank to the upper limit, with (250) shares of the capital stock, consisting of (50) paid shares, equivalent to (20%) and remaining (( 200) shares equivalent to (80%) are not paid and when called./Expired 8

https://ninanews.com/Website/News/Details?key=920782
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Posts : 22082
Join date : 2015-02-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum