Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

MilitiaMan: "I was told there would be an additional allowance of time for things to take place and there we have it" (And The Next Excuse Is? LOL) 8/7/21 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

MilitiaMan: "I was told there would be an additional allowance of time for things to take place and there we have it" (And The Next Excuse Is? LOL) 8/7/21

Go down

MilitiaMan: "I was told there would be an additional allowance of time for things to take place and there we have it" (And The Next Excuse Is? LOL) 8/7/21 Empty MilitiaMan: "I was told there would be an additional allowance of time for things to take place and there we have it" (And The Next Excuse Is? LOL) 8/7/21

Post by RamblerNash Sun Aug 08, 2021 11:24 pm

MilitiaMan  

...Aside from any triangulation that has been done by me and others, and that we have gleaned from just about all 4 corners of the world, support that our event we are waiting for is just about upon us. Pointing out that the debt ceiling issue lately is real...They are to extend the debt ceiling by a couple days by doing another Bond Sale for Tuesday - Wednesday next week for 126 billion...Before I received the news article yesterday about that increase, I was called by a source. I was told there would be an additional allowance of time for things to take place and there we have it, imo that increase buys time. Imo we are seriously close now.
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum