Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Breitling: "They devalued their currency on purpose so they could get rid of some of their debt" (Is This Guy Really That Stupid? LOL) 8/7/21 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Breitling: "They devalued their currency on purpose so they could get rid of some of their debt" (Is This Guy Really That Stupid? LOL) 8/7/21

2 posters

Go down

Breitling: "They devalued their currency on purpose so they could get rid of some of their debt" (Is This Guy Really That Stupid? LOL) 8/7/21 Empty Breitling: "They devalued their currency on purpose so they could get rid of some of their debt" (Is This Guy Really That Stupid? LOL) 8/7/21

Post by RamblerNash Sun Aug 08, 2021 11:22 pm

Breitling  

They [ Iraqis ] are fine.  They're doing very very good.  They are going to revalue their currency.  They're going to add value to the currency.  And they better because one of these days oil isn't going to be what it's worth.  And it's coming and it's going to be coming quick.  They have an opportunity/a window here.  They're smart.  They devalued their currency on purpose so they could get rid of some of their debt...nothing to worry about.  Good news coming down the road...
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Breitling: "They devalued their currency on purpose so they could get rid of some of their debt" (Is This Guy Really That Stupid? LOL) 8/7/21 Empty Re: Breitling: "They devalued their currency on purpose so they could get rid of some of their debt" (Is This Guy Really That Stupid? LOL) 8/7/21

Post by Sam I Am Tue Aug 10, 2021 11:07 am

Well if you can eliminate some debt by devaluing a little why not devalue a lot and eliminate a lot of it?  You're right.  Breitling is either stupid, dishonest, or both.

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Sam I Am
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile http://www.jewandgreek.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum