Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
MarkZ: "There was some issues between the Columbian government and the US treasury" (Columbia's Fault Now??? Such A Fragile "RV" LMAO!) 8/8/21  I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
MarkZ: "There was some issues between the Columbian government and the US treasury" (Columbia's Fault Now??? Such A Fragile "RV" LMAO!) 8/8/21  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
MarkZ: "There was some issues between the Columbian government and the US treasury" (Columbia's Fault Now??? Such A Fragile "RV" LMAO!) 8/8/21  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
MarkZ: "There was some issues between the Columbian government and the US treasury" (Columbia's Fault Now??? Such A Fragile "RV" LMAO!) 8/8/21  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
MarkZ: "There was some issues between the Columbian government and the US treasury" (Columbia's Fault Now??? Such A Fragile "RV" LMAO!) 8/8/21  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
MarkZ: "There was some issues between the Columbian government and the US treasury" (Columbia's Fault Now??? Such A Fragile "RV" LMAO!) 8/8/21  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
MarkZ: "There was some issues between the Columbian government and the US treasury" (Columbia's Fault Now??? Such A Fragile "RV" LMAO!) 8/8/21  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
MarkZ: "There was some issues between the Columbian government and the US treasury" (Columbia's Fault Now??? Such A Fragile "RV" LMAO!) 8/8/21  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
MarkZ: "There was some issues between the Columbian government and the US treasury" (Columbia's Fault Now??? Such A Fragile "RV" LMAO!) 8/8/21  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
MarkZ: "There was some issues between the Columbian government and the US treasury" (Columbia's Fault Now??? Such A Fragile "RV" LMAO!) 8/8/21  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
MarkZ: "There was some issues between the Columbian government and the US treasury" (Columbia's Fault Now??? Such A Fragile "RV" LMAO!) 8/8/21  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
MarkZ: "There was some issues between the Columbian government and the US treasury" (Columbia's Fault Now??? Such A Fragile "RV" LMAO!) 8/8/21  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
MarkZ: "There was some issues between the Columbian government and the US treasury" (Columbia's Fault Now??? Such A Fragile "RV" LMAO!) 8/8/21  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
MarkZ: "There was some issues between the Columbian government and the US treasury" (Columbia's Fault Now??? Such A Fragile "RV" LMAO!) 8/8/21  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
MarkZ: "There was some issues between the Columbian government and the US treasury" (Columbia's Fault Now??? Such A Fragile "RV" LMAO!) 8/8/21  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
MarkZ: "There was some issues between the Columbian government and the US treasury" (Columbia's Fault Now??? Such A Fragile "RV" LMAO!) 8/8/21  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
MarkZ: "There was some issues between the Columbian government and the US treasury" (Columbia's Fault Now??? Such A Fragile "RV" LMAO!) 8/8/21  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
MarkZ: "There was some issues between the Columbian government and the US treasury" (Columbia's Fault Now??? Such A Fragile "RV" LMAO!) 8/8/21  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
MarkZ: "There was some issues between the Columbian government and the US treasury" (Columbia's Fault Now??? Such A Fragile "RV" LMAO!) 8/8/21  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
MarkZ: "There was some issues between the Columbian government and the US treasury" (Columbia's Fault Now??? Such A Fragile "RV" LMAO!) 8/8/21  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

MarkZ: "There was some issues between the Columbian government and the US treasury" (Columbia's Fault Now??? Such A Fragile "RV" LMAO!) 8/8/21

Go down

MarkZ: "There was some issues between the Columbian government and the US treasury" (Columbia's Fault Now??? Such A Fragile "RV" LMAO!) 8/8/21  Empty MarkZ: "There was some issues between the Columbian government and the US treasury" (Columbia's Fault Now??? Such A Fragile "RV" LMAO!) 8/8/21

Post by RamblerNash Sun Aug 08, 2021 11:02 pm

Member:  This week feels different - hoping for the best

MZ: it is not a nothing burger today.

MZ: Some encouraging news coming out from a a number of bond related areas…..Specifically yellow dragons picking back up.

MZ: There was some issues between the Columbian government and the US treasury that has been worked out.

MZ: At this point I am being told from bond connections all over the globe, that they expect to start processing them again tomorrow on Monday. And we will finally be off “stuck” and back to redeeming bonds and scheduling the currency reset. I am getting this from a number of folks and I’m betting all the dinar boards are getting it too.

MZ: From me to be getting this from so many different sources usually means everyone else is hearing it as well.

Member: I looked on Forex and it is showing no rates and usually it has some crap rate.

Member: Dollar crashing, uncontrolled spending and the debt ceiling.

MZ: It has to happen now…we are on the cusp.

Member:  I hope folks are prepared for the possible lockdown on the 11th.

MZ: My guess there will be a lot of scrambling by mid week …so pick up extra groceries if you can. I expect there will be some kind of lockdown but many states will not partake. imo

Member: Don’t forget TP and your pet supplies.

MZ: I have gotten this question a lot…..Some of you are worried about having trusts and EIN’s ready to go…..I have heard at the exchange they are not going to spend a lot of time putting money here and there for you. I am told at our redemption they put our funds in a clearing style account…like an escrow account….Then at a future appointment you will meet with a personal banker or private banker to do all those things. ….Not at the exchange.

Member: Please do not send any emails to Mark on the weekend

MZ: if you sent one…I will not get to it…..see you all tomorrow morning with hopefully more news.

Member:  Happy Sunday everyone Thank you Mark for today's meeting.

Please listen to the replay for all the information.

Next scheduled stream is Monday 10AM est…

MarkZ: "There was some issues between the Columbian government and the US treasury" (Columbia's Fault Now??? Such A Fragile "RV" LMAO!) 8/8/21  258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum