Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Judy: "The Military reported that now the RV could no longer be reversed" (And Tomorrow's Excuse Will Be... LOL) 8/8/21 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Judy: "The Military reported that now the RV could no longer be reversed" (And Tomorrow's Excuse Will Be... LOL) 8/8/21 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Judy: "The Military reported that now the RV could no longer be reversed" (And Tomorrow's Excuse Will Be... LOL) 8/8/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Judy: "The Military reported that now the RV could no longer be reversed" (And Tomorrow's Excuse Will Be... LOL) 8/8/21 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Judy: "The Military reported that now the RV could no longer be reversed" (And Tomorrow's Excuse Will Be... LOL) 8/8/21 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Judy: "The Military reported that now the RV could no longer be reversed" (And Tomorrow's Excuse Will Be... LOL) 8/8/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Judy: "The Military reported that now the RV could no longer be reversed" (And Tomorrow's Excuse Will Be... LOL) 8/8/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Judy: "The Military reported that now the RV could no longer be reversed" (And Tomorrow's Excuse Will Be... LOL) 8/8/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Judy: "The Military reported that now the RV could no longer be reversed" (And Tomorrow's Excuse Will Be... LOL) 8/8/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Judy: "The Military reported that now the RV could no longer be reversed" (And Tomorrow's Excuse Will Be... LOL) 8/8/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Judy: "The Military reported that now the RV could no longer be reversed" (And Tomorrow's Excuse Will Be... LOL) 8/8/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Judy: "The Military reported that now the RV could no longer be reversed" (And Tomorrow's Excuse Will Be... LOL) 8/8/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Judy: "The Military reported that now the RV could no longer be reversed" (And Tomorrow's Excuse Will Be... LOL) 8/8/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Judy: "The Military reported that now the RV could no longer be reversed" (And Tomorrow's Excuse Will Be... LOL) 8/8/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Judy: "The Military reported that now the RV could no longer be reversed" (And Tomorrow's Excuse Will Be... LOL) 8/8/21 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Judy: "The Military reported that now the RV could no longer be reversed" (And Tomorrow's Excuse Will Be... LOL) 8/8/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Judy: "The Military reported that now the RV could no longer be reversed" (And Tomorrow's Excuse Will Be... LOL) 8/8/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Judy: "The Military reported that now the RV could no longer be reversed" (And Tomorrow's Excuse Will Be... LOL) 8/8/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Judy: "The Military reported that now the RV could no longer be reversed" (And Tomorrow's Excuse Will Be... LOL) 8/8/21 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Judy: "The Military reported that now the RV could no longer be reversed" (And Tomorrow's Excuse Will Be... LOL) 8/8/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Judy: "The Military reported that now the RV could no longer be reversed" (And Tomorrow's Excuse Will Be... LOL) 8/8/21

Go down

Judy: "The Military reported that now the RV could no longer be reversed" (And Tomorrow's Excuse Will Be... LOL) 8/8/21 Empty Judy: "The Military reported that now the RV could no longer be reversed" (And Tomorrow's Excuse Will Be... LOL) 8/8/21

Post by RamblerNash Sun Aug 08, 2021 10:57 pm

Judy Note: Tier 4B exchange/redemption notification expected around the same time that Major Events break open.

Sun. 8-8 Tokyo Olympics closing ceremony was expected to end games like no other with three Typhoons headed to Japan and the Three Gorges Dam.

Events planned for Wed. to Sat. 11-14 Aug.: 2020 Election Integrity Cyber Symposium with attendees including over 300 delegates from 45 states, 90 top experts, 60-70 national media, plus representatives from the CIA, DHS and NSA.

Events also starting on Wed. 11 Aug.: Assange Case reveal, 2020 Arizona Audit Release, Declass on Mossad, plus Biden to announce a national lockdown around same time as a Emergency Broadcast System Test.

The Military reported that now the RV could no longer be reversed and a High Up Source said that this was the first time both the Temple Control Center in Texas and the new US Treasury in Reno felt that the GCR was finally going to happen, with payments released on Mon. 9 Aug, while the Chinese Elders were pressing the Department of Defense to launch everything no later than by Sun. 8 Aug.

On Fri. 6 Aug. Iraq had announced implementation of reform including the new Dinar Rate to the GOI, CBI & IMF. New currency rates were locked down on the back of bank screens.

Emails with the Secured Website and 800#s to set appointments would be sent out according to time zones, going East to West across the globe.

See below protocols for bond redemption and foreign currency exchange.

Judy: "The Military reported that now the RV could no longer be reversed" (And Tomorrow's Excuse Will Be... LOL) 8/8/21 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum