Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Judy: "Redemption Centers were told their liquidity would happen overnight Fri. 6 Aug. to Sat. 7 Aug" (How Did That Work Out? LOL) 8/7/21 I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Judy: "Redemption Centers were told their liquidity would happen overnight Fri. 6 Aug. to Sat. 7 Aug" (How Did That Work Out? LOL) 8/7/21 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Judy: "Redemption Centers were told their liquidity would happen overnight Fri. 6 Aug. to Sat. 7 Aug" (How Did That Work Out? LOL) 8/7/21 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Judy: "Redemption Centers were told their liquidity would happen overnight Fri. 6 Aug. to Sat. 7 Aug" (How Did That Work Out? LOL) 8/7/21 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Judy: "Redemption Centers were told their liquidity would happen overnight Fri. 6 Aug. to Sat. 7 Aug" (How Did That Work Out? LOL) 8/7/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Judy: "Redemption Centers were told their liquidity would happen overnight Fri. 6 Aug. to Sat. 7 Aug" (How Did That Work Out? LOL) 8/7/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Judy: "Redemption Centers were told their liquidity would happen overnight Fri. 6 Aug. to Sat. 7 Aug" (How Did That Work Out? LOL) 8/7/21 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Judy: "Redemption Centers were told their liquidity would happen overnight Fri. 6 Aug. to Sat. 7 Aug" (How Did That Work Out? LOL) 8/7/21 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Judy: "Redemption Centers were told their liquidity would happen overnight Fri. 6 Aug. to Sat. 7 Aug" (How Did That Work Out? LOL) 8/7/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Judy: "Redemption Centers were told their liquidity would happen overnight Fri. 6 Aug. to Sat. 7 Aug" (How Did That Work Out? LOL) 8/7/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Judy: "Redemption Centers were told their liquidity would happen overnight Fri. 6 Aug. to Sat. 7 Aug" (How Did That Work Out? LOL) 8/7/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Judy: "Redemption Centers were told their liquidity would happen overnight Fri. 6 Aug. to Sat. 7 Aug" (How Did That Work Out? LOL) 8/7/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Judy: "Redemption Centers were told their liquidity would happen overnight Fri. 6 Aug. to Sat. 7 Aug" (How Did That Work Out? LOL) 8/7/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Judy: "Redemption Centers were told their liquidity would happen overnight Fri. 6 Aug. to Sat. 7 Aug" (How Did That Work Out? LOL) 8/7/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Judy: "Redemption Centers were told their liquidity would happen overnight Fri. 6 Aug. to Sat. 7 Aug" (How Did That Work Out? LOL) 8/7/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Judy: "Redemption Centers were told their liquidity would happen overnight Fri. 6 Aug. to Sat. 7 Aug" (How Did That Work Out? LOL) 8/7/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Judy: "Redemption Centers were told their liquidity would happen overnight Fri. 6 Aug. to Sat. 7 Aug" (How Did That Work Out? LOL) 8/7/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Judy: "Redemption Centers were told their liquidity would happen overnight Fri. 6 Aug. to Sat. 7 Aug" (How Did That Work Out? LOL) 8/7/21 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Judy: "Redemption Centers were told their liquidity would happen overnight Fri. 6 Aug. to Sat. 7 Aug" (How Did That Work Out? LOL) 8/7/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Judy: "Redemption Centers were told their liquidity would happen overnight Fri. 6 Aug. to Sat. 7 Aug" (How Did That Work Out? LOL) 8/7/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Judy: "Redemption Centers were told their liquidity would happen overnight Fri. 6 Aug. to Sat. 7 Aug" (How Did That Work Out? LOL) 8/7/21

Go down

Judy: "Redemption Centers were told their liquidity would happen overnight Fri. 6 Aug. to Sat. 7 Aug" (How Did That Work Out? LOL) 8/7/21 Empty Judy: "Redemption Centers were told their liquidity would happen overnight Fri. 6 Aug. to Sat. 7 Aug" (How Did That Work Out? LOL) 8/7/21

Post by RamblerNash Sun Aug 08, 2021 10:47 pm

Judy Note: Tier 4B could be waiting for an Event to happen in order to set appointments. There was a major Disclosure Event scheduled for Tues. 10 Aug with Mike Lindell’s symposium where there would be a release of evidence of 2020 Election Fraud, along with an Arizona Audit reveal of the state’s 2020 Election Fraud, coupled with the test of the Emergency Broadcast System the next day on Wed. 11 Aug. – which was the same day Biden was to announce a national lockdown.

On Fri. 6 Aug. Iraq announced implementation of the White Papers Economic Reform including the new Dinar Rate in meetings of the GOI, CBI & IMF; all active RV Team members were in Florida getting ready for a go signal, no one was allowed to leave the room and later that day the Team gave orders to move forward; the new currency rates locked down on the back of bank screens and Bond Holders sitting at bank Redemption Centers were told their liquidity would happen overnight Fri. 6 Aug. to Sat. 7 Aug.

According to Fleming’s Military Intel Contact, the Department of Defense and US Treasury have been on a daily basis, methodically releasing the global payouts from upper to lower levels in what they called “a controlled operation payout release”; the Military reported that now the RV could no longer be reversed and the Chinese Elders were pressing the Department of Defense to launch everything no later than by  Sun. 8 Aug.

Also on Fri. 6 Aug. a High Up Source said that this was the first time both the Temple Control Center in Texas and the new US Treasury in Reno had reported that they were confident that the GCR was finally going to happen; that there was a different system that both Temple and Reno had to go through in order to process payouts and that those payments would be released on Mon. 9 Aug.

Emails with the Secured Website and 800#s to set appointments would be sent out according to time zones, going East to West across the globe.

See below protocols for bond redemption and foreign currency exchange.

Judy: "Redemption Centers were told their liquidity would happen overnight Fri. 6 Aug. to Sat. 7 Aug" (How Did That Work Out? LOL) 8/7/21 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum