Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Holly: "We were chosen to be part of this!" (Who Did The Choosing? Oh...The Ones Scamming The "RV", Right? LOL) 8/2/21 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Holly: "We were chosen to be part of this!" (Who Did The Choosing? Oh...The Ones Scamming The "RV", Right? LOL) 8/2/21 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Holly: "We were chosen to be part of this!" (Who Did The Choosing? Oh...The Ones Scamming The "RV", Right? LOL) 8/2/21 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Holly: "We were chosen to be part of this!" (Who Did The Choosing? Oh...The Ones Scamming The "RV", Right? LOL) 8/2/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Holly: "We were chosen to be part of this!" (Who Did The Choosing? Oh...The Ones Scamming The "RV", Right? LOL) 8/2/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Holly: "We were chosen to be part of this!" (Who Did The Choosing? Oh...The Ones Scamming The "RV", Right? LOL) 8/2/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Holly: "We were chosen to be part of this!" (Who Did The Choosing? Oh...The Ones Scamming The "RV", Right? LOL) 8/2/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Holly: "We were chosen to be part of this!" (Who Did The Choosing? Oh...The Ones Scamming The "RV", Right? LOL) 8/2/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Holly: "We were chosen to be part of this!" (Who Did The Choosing? Oh...The Ones Scamming The "RV", Right? LOL) 8/2/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Holly: "We were chosen to be part of this!" (Who Did The Choosing? Oh...The Ones Scamming The "RV", Right? LOL) 8/2/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Holly: "We were chosen to be part of this!" (Who Did The Choosing? Oh...The Ones Scamming The "RV", Right? LOL) 8/2/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Holly: "We were chosen to be part of this!" (Who Did The Choosing? Oh...The Ones Scamming The "RV", Right? LOL) 8/2/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Holly: "We were chosen to be part of this!" (Who Did The Choosing? Oh...The Ones Scamming The "RV", Right? LOL) 8/2/21 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Holly: "We were chosen to be part of this!" (Who Did The Choosing? Oh...The Ones Scamming The "RV", Right? LOL) 8/2/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Holly: "We were chosen to be part of this!" (Who Did The Choosing? Oh...The Ones Scamming The "RV", Right? LOL) 8/2/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Holly: "We were chosen to be part of this!" (Who Did The Choosing? Oh...The Ones Scamming The "RV", Right? LOL) 8/2/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Holly: "We were chosen to be part of this!" (Who Did The Choosing? Oh...The Ones Scamming The "RV", Right? LOL) 8/2/21 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Holly: "We were chosen to be part of this!" (Who Did The Choosing? Oh...The Ones Scamming The "RV", Right? LOL) 8/2/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Holly: "We were chosen to be part of this!" (Who Did The Choosing? Oh...The Ones Scamming The "RV", Right? LOL) 8/2/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Holly: "We were chosen to be part of this!" (Who Did The Choosing? Oh...The Ones Scamming The "RV", Right? LOL) 8/2/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Holly: "We were chosen to be part of this!" (Who Did The Choosing? Oh...The Ones Scamming The "RV", Right? LOL) 8/2/21

Go down

Holly: "We were chosen to be part of this!" (Who Did The Choosing? Oh...The Ones Scamming The "RV", Right? LOL) 8/2/21 Empty Holly: "We were chosen to be part of this!" (Who Did The Choosing? Oh...The Ones Scamming The "RV", Right? LOL) 8/2/21

Post by RamblerNash Tue Aug 03, 2021 12:20 am

No matter what keep going the distance. We were chosen to be part of this! Stay the course and we will succeed. The greatest transfer of wealth did not come easily to us. It was not handed on a silver platter. We all earned our right at the table. Give thanks and gratitude you have a seat.

Where are we:

There are a few people in the F&P’s who got notifications. It is dribbling out, but we need more to be notified.

D1-3 have been funded but not liquid. 

Bonds are still processing and will for many months.

The Zimbabwe is part of this process. It is necessary for the RV. 

The RV is a military operation. It is not controlled by China.

Nesara/Gesara will be announced at some point. When it does is when the debt forgiveness happens. 

The EBS will go off and disclosure videos will happen.

Be careful who you follow as a lot of misinformation is coming out.

There will be an 800# or an email.

You get a QFS account, then set up a treasury direct account then a digital wallet. This will have a card to it. If asked at appointment present your project.

Your second appoint is for meeting with the banks wealth managers, however I recommend getting your own. Not using the banks. A second appointment would be if you want to negotiate for a higher rate as well. 

Set up your trust and your own wealth manager.

Put your team together of project managers, lawyers, etc 

Keep your mouth shut and do not talk about this.

This is a transition not a transaction   Never, ever give up.

Holly: "We were chosen to be part of this!" (Who Did The Choosing? Oh...The Ones Scamming The "RV", Right? LOL) 8/2/21 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum