Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Breitling: "I don't lie to myself for the sake of being positive.  I'm a realist" (Uhm...You Lie All The Time! LOL) 7/31/21 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Breitling: "I don't lie to myself for the sake of being positive. I'm a realist" (Uhm...You Lie All The Time! LOL) 7/31/21

Go down

Breitling: "I don't lie to myself for the sake of being positive.  I'm a realist" (Uhm...You Lie All The Time! LOL) 7/31/21 Empty Breitling: "I don't lie to myself for the sake of being positive. I'm a realist" (Uhm...You Lie All The Time! LOL) 7/31/21

Post by RamblerNash Sun Aug 01, 2021 3:23 pm

Breitling  

Speculation - that's what we're doing here.  This isn't a religion...It's speculation.  There's no one who believes in this more than me but it's still speculation.  I believe it's coming down the road.  Where does my confidence come from?  Is it good ole fashioned positive thinking NO!  I'm not one of those types of people who does that.  I don't lie to myself for the sake of being positive.  I'm a realist.  I watch what Iraq is doing...I watch their government.  I listen very carefully who have authority to add value to the Iraqi dinar and what their intent is.  And these guys can't wait to do it.
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum