Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Admiral Bob’s SKR (How Many Lies Can You Spot? LOL) 8/1/21 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Admiral Bob’s SKR (How Many Lies Can You Spot? LOL) 8/1/21 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Admiral Bob’s SKR (How Many Lies Can You Spot? LOL) 8/1/21 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Admiral Bob’s SKR (How Many Lies Can You Spot? LOL) 8/1/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Admiral Bob’s SKR (How Many Lies Can You Spot? LOL) 8/1/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Admiral Bob’s SKR (How Many Lies Can You Spot? LOL) 8/1/21 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Admiral Bob’s SKR (How Many Lies Can You Spot? LOL) 8/1/21 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Admiral Bob’s SKR (How Many Lies Can You Spot? LOL) 8/1/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Admiral Bob’s SKR (How Many Lies Can You Spot? LOL) 8/1/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Admiral Bob’s SKR (How Many Lies Can You Spot? LOL) 8/1/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Admiral Bob’s SKR (How Many Lies Can You Spot? LOL) 8/1/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Admiral Bob’s SKR (How Many Lies Can You Spot? LOL) 8/1/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Admiral Bob’s SKR (How Many Lies Can You Spot? LOL) 8/1/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Admiral Bob’s SKR (How Many Lies Can You Spot? LOL) 8/1/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Admiral Bob’s SKR (How Many Lies Can You Spot? LOL) 8/1/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Admiral Bob’s SKR (How Many Lies Can You Spot? LOL) 8/1/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Admiral Bob’s SKR (How Many Lies Can You Spot? LOL) 8/1/21 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Admiral Bob’s SKR (How Many Lies Can You Spot? LOL) 8/1/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Admiral Bob’s SKR (How Many Lies Can You Spot? LOL) 8/1/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Admiral Bob’s SKR (How Many Lies Can You Spot? LOL) 8/1/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Admiral Bob’s SKR (How Many Lies Can You Spot? LOL) 8/1/21

Go down

Admiral Bob’s SKR (How Many Lies Can You Spot? LOL) 8/1/21 Empty Admiral Bob’s SKR (How Many Lies Can You Spot? LOL) 8/1/21

Post by RamblerNash Sun Aug 01, 2021 3:11 pm

Admiral Bob’s SKR

Or, The Tale of the Planned Restoration of Fallujah and Ultimately the World

The famous “SKR” has been discussed ad infinitum. Safe Keeping Receipt has been used for decades, to protect valuables held in a vault. This can be a bank vault, or a secure third party vault provider. “D1” through “D5” are examples of vaults used to keep valuables safe. An example of a third-party vault provider is BRINKS.

Banks and third-party vaults provide a Safe Keeping Receipt for a fee, that ranges in cost based on the asset, the value and the purpose of the SKR. It can be for a low 9% up to as much as 15% and more. It’s all quotable and depends on the services, the security and the provider. The point here is that formal SKR’s are not cheap. The cost is established with verification and validation of the asset being secured. If it’s gold there is an assay. There is a hallmark. There are third party entities brought in to verify and validate the asset. Then, there is also an insurance wrap by the vault provider, required by the depositor/owner. If it’s currency, as in Iraq Dinar, or Zimbabwe Government Bonds, these are delivered to the vault by the pallet. Every bill is validated, using De La Rue, verified by a secure-party such as a bank, or Brinks, and the pallet is then shrink-wrapped securely and nothing is touched.

The SKR is renewed every year and this same exhaustive verification process is repeated. The cost of all of this can rise or lower since the Safe Keeping Receipt is only issued for one year at a time. There is no guarantee of the same price next year.

Because the SKR can be verified and this Note has established value, it can be leveraged like any asset, using the vault. It’s just like a bank. They can loan their assets for private deals, providing guarantees for trade deals, which is often used for oil and gas trades. The SKR is paid back and the leveraging owner of this asset protected all-ways. Their asset never left their hands, while the borrower had full use of the asset.

This is the SKR that was provided in the notable, “D1” through “D5”, which allowed for the currencies to be traded. Pallets and pallets, from the floor to the ceiling, of IQD, of VND, of ZIM, were verified and validated, and shrink-wrapped, year after year, used as collateral for the trade of guarantees, supporting (paper) Notes, issued in collaboration with the UN, the WTO, WEF, EU, UST, WB, etc., facilitated by the Bank for International Settlements. The deal structure is not shared. The profit/trade is not discussed due to NDA. The parties involved are never named as beaucoup amounts are earned and split up among the happy parties receiving payouts.

This is the platform trade vehicle that Admiral Bob discussed with Dr. Sinan Al-Shabibi, an Iraqi economist who served as the governor of the Central Bank of Iraq from September 2003 to October 2012. These are the two gentlemen that devised the plan to benefit from President George Bush’s RV. They knew that Papa Bush had set Iraq up for an inflation event, only to profit immensely and they were going to make it possible for others to benefit. There plan was “just like Bill Clinton did with the Kuwait dinar. ” With the blessing of President Bush Sr., President Bill Clinton had used the Kuwait dinar revaluation to wipe out the US debt. No one knew what happened but a few close insiders.

Admiral Bob, also an international finance/trade expert, met with Dr. Shabibi, for the first time, in Fallujah, touring the city, examining the damage that war had wrought in this once prosperous city. The tale told about this legendary meeting is that there were bomb threats given, during this tour and Adm B and Shabibi escaped the possibility of harm by ducking into a basement of one of the abandoned buildings. It was here they hatched their plan to launch the greatest plan to create wealth where there was only poverty. To see a healthy financial system replace the corrupt one presently in power. It was here that the vision of parity of currency among sovereign nation states, was first shared by two men, mature in the ways of the Rothschild Ponzi Scheme.

The plan these two wise men hatched, was to use the SKR to leverage currencies that were inflated through C_A corrupt practices. The Economic Hitmen had hit Fallujah and Iraq, and they weren’t going to let it go. The thieves had hit hard. The people needed help. These two were the men to manage this small feat. https://www.academia.edu/6561894/John_Perkins_Confessions_of_an_Economic_Hit_Man_pdf

Using the SKRs created, leveraged through these “Dubai Vaults”, these two gentlemen, together with others they brought into their plan, made lemonade out of lemons. They created a cascading waterfall of wealth that has been distributed in many Tier 1 and 2 banks around the world. This wealth is going to be used to lift every nation out of its servitude to greater nations, and the pervasive less-than mentality so many people carry both consciously and unconsciously today.

The ultimate goal of the RV GCR, is healthy people, living lives to their ultimate fulfillment, as sovereign individuals, residing in FREE Nation States. Money is No Thing. Money is never an obstacle. Money is available for every valuable project. New technology will change how we think, who we are, how we live. It all began with two gentlemen sharing their dreams, in a basement in Fallujah.

Admiral Bob’s SKR (How Many Lies Can You Spot? LOL) 8/1/21 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum