Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Judy Lie-ington Report (OMG!!! The Lies Never Stop! LOL) 8/1/21 I_icon_minitimeToday at 12:16 pm by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Judy Lie-ington Report (OMG!!! The Lies Never Stop! LOL) 8/1/21 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 12:51 pm by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Judy Lie-ington Report (OMG!!! The Lies Never Stop! LOL) 8/1/21 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 12:45 pm by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Judy Lie-ington Report (OMG!!! The Lies Never Stop! LOL) 8/1/21 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 7:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Judy Lie-ington Report (OMG!!! The Lies Never Stop! LOL) 8/1/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 7:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Judy Lie-ington Report (OMG!!! The Lies Never Stop! LOL) 8/1/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 7:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Judy Lie-ington Report (OMG!!! The Lies Never Stop! LOL) 8/1/21 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 3:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Judy Lie-ington Report (OMG!!! The Lies Never Stop! LOL) 8/1/21 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 3:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Judy Lie-ington Report (OMG!!! The Lies Never Stop! LOL) 8/1/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 12:40 pm by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Judy Lie-ington Report (OMG!!! The Lies Never Stop! LOL) 8/1/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 12:40 pm by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Judy Lie-ington Report (OMG!!! The Lies Never Stop! LOL) 8/1/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 12:34 pm by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Judy Lie-ington Report (OMG!!! The Lies Never Stop! LOL) 8/1/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 9:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Judy Lie-ington Report (OMG!!! The Lies Never Stop! LOL) 8/1/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 7:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Judy Lie-ington Report (OMG!!! The Lies Never Stop! LOL) 8/1/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 9:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Judy Lie-ington Report (OMG!!! The Lies Never Stop! LOL) 8/1/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 1:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Judy Lie-ington Report (OMG!!! The Lies Never Stop! LOL) 8/1/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 8:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Judy Lie-ington Report (OMG!!! The Lies Never Stop! LOL) 8/1/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Judy Lie-ington Report (OMG!!! The Lies Never Stop! LOL) 8/1/21 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 4:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Judy Lie-ington Report (OMG!!! The Lies Never Stop! LOL) 8/1/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 7:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Judy Lie-ington Report (OMG!!! The Lies Never Stop! LOL) 8/1/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 10:03 pm by kenlej

Judy Lie-ington Report (OMG!!! The Lies Never Stop! LOL) 8/1/21

Go down

Judy Lie-ington Report (OMG!!! The Lies Never Stop! LOL) 8/1/21 Empty Judy Lie-ington Report (OMG!!! The Lies Never Stop! LOL) 8/1/21

Post by RamblerNash Sun Aug 01, 2021 4:09 pm

Judy Note Sat. 31 July Fleming Report:

We have been informed that the web link we have all been waiting for is imminent.

Our Military Intel Contact reported that in the past 24 hours the Shotgun money flows have been moving at all levels.

There was a huge amount of activity happening globally.

Dubai 1 and 2 were paid out, while Dubai 3 was finishing right now. There were five total platforms in Dubai.

Tier 1 was government: funds had to be released by the government in order for the government to pay down its debt.

Tier 4B would start only when the US started paying it’s debt and Sat. morning 31 July the US started paying off it’s debt. The money paying off this debt, that started our Tier 4 B release, came from D1. It’s already been released, and the debt being paid off now. It’s all verified now.

Protocol changes: a Safe Link Website and how the exchange would be handled.

The debit cards were not Universal Basic Income cards. Those doing this exchange would most likely not be getting universal basic income.

Everyone doing the exchange would have a card connected to the US Treasury – but it’s not the same.

Fleming, MarkZ, Bruce and others would be getting the identical Safe Link Website Link. It didn’t matter where you clicked on the site.

The Department of Defense was handling all this. It’s all been planned and there won’t be any way to create misdirection here.

The DoD stated that once you answered the general questions (which were typically found in any secure, qualifying website) and once they determined you were who you said you were, you’ll be given a number to call for an appointment. You could only use this number one time.

Following completion of the Safe Link Website login when you call to make your appointment, if anyone asks you what amounts and types of currency you had, HANG UP. You would not be talking to the right party.

You could share the Safe Link Website, but the number could only be used once.

If you so choose, they would send you a debit card that was connected to your QFS money account. You would receive your card via FedEx in 24 hours. Then you will be able to manage your exchange from home.

If you get the card by FedEX, and you manage this from home, you could receive the default rate (but this has not been verified). The default rate and the international rate should be the same rate.

If there were any missing currencies that you bought that weren’t showing or if you gifted currencies, or if you were gifted currencies you would have to go to an appointment at a Redemption Center.

If you chose to have an appointment and not to have the card sent, you would obtain your card at your appointment.

If you only have ZIM, call and set an appointment and when you go down there, they will tell you what they can do. They will get you started, possibly give you the DEFAULT RATE, possibly open discussions for the project, should that be what you want to do. We don’t know if they would be taking in the ZIM at this time. If they don’t they can still open an account for you with your Zim to be facilitated at a later day.

On Mon. 2 Aug. NESARA / GESARA was scheduled to begin, plus the General Public Tier 5 was scheduled to start exchanging foreign currencies at the new International Rates.

He said to keep all in prayer. This really is it and soon we will all be celebrating quietly under NDAs.

Your Appointment:

If you have a project, take more than 1 page in there. If you take in 2, – 4 pages, no more than 5 pages, describing your project ideals, they will work with you.

You will have to go back for contract rates.

At your appointment:

You will fill out a form.

While you’re talking to the Exchange representative they will take your currency, count it, give you rates and a receipt. They will give you a trust account, a bank account and deliver you a credit card so you have some cash.

They basically want to get you in there to get the currency in, and want you to get in and out quickly.

Once Tier 4 B completes in about 10 days, you’ll have full access to all of your money.

We don’t know what the default rate is on the ZIM. We have heard that it was from 11 M to 33 M per 100 T Note.

Tier 4 B and Tier 5 the General Public were going in together. The only difference between the two groups was that you’re going to a Redemption Center, while Tier 5 was going to a bank teller window. If someone shows up in a bank with millions of dollars of VND, etc., they’re would be sent to a Redemption Center.

Nick was told that he would be under NDA before the weekend was out.

Have your exchange money organized lower to higher amounts.

Chase, BOA, WF would all be sending email notifications.

There’s going to be a bank fee, but this can be negotiated away. As far as the rates go, the bank fee is not determined on what your currency rate is, it’s over all currencies you exchange. We had heard that it was 0.25% but you can negotiate it away.

The IDs required for Redemption/ Exchange: 2 picture IDs, 2 bills showing your address,

If you were in a partnership and bought currencies together you have two options: Go together, share the meeting, sign NDA’s for each other. Or, split your currency as you agreed and go separately for the appointment. Then, make sure you have a copy of the receipt for future needs, should it be required.

This was not a taxable event.   (Check with your tax advisor on this please)

The NDA is to protect you.

You can take family members into the Redemption Center. You can sit with them, and you can interpret. If you accompany your friends or family, you’ll have to sign an NDA for them. You can share everything before you go in. Then you go in and sign your NDA AND BE QUIET.

Everything goes into the Quantum System, whether D1, 2 or 3. D1 is GOVERNMENT and some parts of MILITARY. Debts were owed to China. US made promises, borrowed money from D1 to allow US to access this money. Result was China required US to pay down this debt. This is now being paid down. The Chinese mainly have control over D1 and D2, but the debt is being paid down now and because of this Tier 4 can go in and exchange.

The better prepared you are with projects, the better rate you could get on your Zim. The most Nick has heard you could get for the Zim would be $0.77 US/ PER 1 ZIM.

All first Redemption/ Exchange Center meetings encompass the first project discussion, if you choose, but everything will take about 20 minutes for this first meeting. You will have project discussion at a second meeting.

Gifting Currency was still possible. No Gift Letter was required and no tax would be collected. The Gift Letter would be required if the bills were found to have been reported. It was always best to have a Gift Letter.

If you did not have a Humanitarian Project, you could choose to support projects that were provided by the United Nations. Doing so would also give you a higher rate.

There has to be an announcement of USN somehow. But, even if USN isn’t announced and NESARA is, this will still take place. The DEBT PAYOFF is evidence that NESARA is beginning.

They can partner you up with other people on your humanitarian project so that you share the cost. It’s not going to be you alone.

You have to bring your list of humanitarian projects you would like to support. Bring a bio. Maybe a paragraph on each.

Protocols for Tier 4B Exchanges/ Redemption:

The new rates have been locked in and were said to be extremely high. Paymasters were no longer being funded and Bankers were not allowed to talk about the new protocol.

We in Tier 4B would be notified via a Safe Link Website to obtain Bank Cards that would give us access to our personal accounts in the Quantum Banking System.

The Safelink Website would be emailed out, published on various Dinar Websites, plus be in this Update.

Through the Safelink Website you would verify that you were you. If you agreed with the totals in your account as far as what you had in currency and bonds to exchange and redeem, plus if you agreed with the rate they offered you on exchange of that currency you may not need to make an appointment at a Redemption Center.

You could elect to receive the UBI debit card delivered to your door by FedEx within 24 hours, or through use of the personal 800#, obtain an appointment at a Redemption Center where you would be given your Card.

When you received your Card you would have access to all monies in your personal Quantum Bank Account.

You would receive a Non Disclosure Agreement to sign at the same time you received your Card.

If you obtain your Card by FedEx you would be able to manage your exchange from home with all of the phone support you could possibly require.

To obtain the Contract Rates, to redeem Zim and to straighten out your personal banking account you would need to make an appointment at a RedemptionCenter.

Those who had Zim and a Humanitarian Project would need to have an appointment at a Redemption Center, where you would hook up with a Wealth Manager. That Manager would coordinate your Humanitarian Project with a Humanitarian committee handling projects across the globe.

Most Zim would be paid out in a long term payout. If you had a large amount of currency it would be paid out in a long term payout.

If you wanted a guaranteed income for you and your family for the rest of your life you would want to take that long term payout.

The new US Treasury Notes were printed, present in some banks and ready for distribution: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nmtw8grnnUM

Judy Lie-ington Report (OMG!!! The Lies Never Stop! LOL) 8/1/21 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum