Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Judy: "The Quantum Financial System actually went active in August 2020" (Then Where Is It? Are The Gurus Playing "Hide And Seek" Now? LOL) 7/29/21 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Judy: "The Quantum Financial System actually went active in August 2020" (Then Where Is It? Are The Gurus Playing "Hide And Seek" Now? LOL) 7/29/21 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Judy: "The Quantum Financial System actually went active in August 2020" (Then Where Is It? Are The Gurus Playing "Hide And Seek" Now? LOL) 7/29/21 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Judy: "The Quantum Financial System actually went active in August 2020" (Then Where Is It? Are The Gurus Playing "Hide And Seek" Now? LOL) 7/29/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Judy: "The Quantum Financial System actually went active in August 2020" (Then Where Is It? Are The Gurus Playing "Hide And Seek" Now? LOL) 7/29/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Judy: "The Quantum Financial System actually went active in August 2020" (Then Where Is It? Are The Gurus Playing "Hide And Seek" Now? LOL) 7/29/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Judy: "The Quantum Financial System actually went active in August 2020" (Then Where Is It? Are The Gurus Playing "Hide And Seek" Now? LOL) 7/29/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Judy: "The Quantum Financial System actually went active in August 2020" (Then Where Is It? Are The Gurus Playing "Hide And Seek" Now? LOL) 7/29/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Judy: "The Quantum Financial System actually went active in August 2020" (Then Where Is It? Are The Gurus Playing "Hide And Seek" Now? LOL) 7/29/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Judy: "The Quantum Financial System actually went active in August 2020" (Then Where Is It? Are The Gurus Playing "Hide And Seek" Now? LOL) 7/29/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Judy: "The Quantum Financial System actually went active in August 2020" (Then Where Is It? Are The Gurus Playing "Hide And Seek" Now? LOL) 7/29/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Judy: "The Quantum Financial System actually went active in August 2020" (Then Where Is It? Are The Gurus Playing "Hide And Seek" Now? LOL) 7/29/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Judy: "The Quantum Financial System actually went active in August 2020" (Then Where Is It? Are The Gurus Playing "Hide And Seek" Now? LOL) 7/29/21 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Judy: "The Quantum Financial System actually went active in August 2020" (Then Where Is It? Are The Gurus Playing "Hide And Seek" Now? LOL) 7/29/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Judy: "The Quantum Financial System actually went active in August 2020" (Then Where Is It? Are The Gurus Playing "Hide And Seek" Now? LOL) 7/29/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Judy: "The Quantum Financial System actually went active in August 2020" (Then Where Is It? Are The Gurus Playing "Hide And Seek" Now? LOL) 7/29/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Judy: "The Quantum Financial System actually went active in August 2020" (Then Where Is It? Are The Gurus Playing "Hide And Seek" Now? LOL) 7/29/21 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Judy: "The Quantum Financial System actually went active in August 2020" (Then Where Is It? Are The Gurus Playing "Hide And Seek" Now? LOL) 7/29/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Judy: "The Quantum Financial System actually went active in August 2020" (Then Where Is It? Are The Gurus Playing "Hide And Seek" Now? LOL) 7/29/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Judy: "The Quantum Financial System actually went active in August 2020" (Then Where Is It? Are The Gurus Playing "Hide And Seek" Now? LOL) 7/29/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Judy: "The Quantum Financial System actually went active in August 2020" (Then Where Is It? Are The Gurus Playing "Hide And Seek" Now? LOL) 7/29/21

2 posters

Go down

Judy: "The Quantum Financial System actually went active in August 2020" (Then Where Is It? Are The Gurus Playing "Hide And Seek" Now? LOL) 7/29/21 Empty Judy: "The Quantum Financial System actually went active in August 2020" (Then Where Is It? Are The Gurus Playing "Hide And Seek" Now? LOL) 7/29/21

Post by RamblerNash Thu Jul 29, 2021 10:11 pm

The Quantum Financial System actually went active in August 2020. The new US Note: https://www.behance.net/gallery/63326431/THE-NEW-US-DOLLAR

Tier 4B (Us, the Internet Group) notification emails were still on schedule to go out this week.

In the past couple of days there have been massive arrests by Interpol and Special Forces in the US and Europe.

Protocols for Tier 4B Exchanges/ Redemption:

The new rates have been locked in and were said to be extremely high. Paymasters were no longer being funded and Bankers were not allowed to talk about the new protocol.

We in Tier 4B would be notified via a Safe Link Website to obtain Bank Cards that would give us access to our personal accounts in the Quantum Banking System.

The Safelink Website would be emailed out, published on various Dinar Websites, plus be in this Update.

Through the Safelink Website you would verify that you were you. If you agreed with the totals in your account as far as what you had in currency and bonds to exchange and redeem, plus if you agreed with the rate they offered you on exchange of that currency you may not need to make an appointment at a Redemption Center.

You could elect to receive the UBI debit card delivered to your door by FedEx within 24 hours, or through use of the personal 800#, obtain an appointment at a Redemption Center where you would be given your Card.

When you received your Card you would have access to all monies in your personal Quantum Bank Account.

You would receive a Non Disclosure Agreement to sign at the same time you received your Card.

If you obtain your Card by FedEx you would be able to manage your exchange from home with all of the phone support you could possibly require.

To obtain the Contract Rates, to redeem Zim and to straighten out your personal banking account you would need to make an appointment at a RedemptionCenter.

Those who had Zim and a Humanitarian Project would need to have an appointment at a Redemption Center, where you would hook up with a Wealth Manager. That Manager would coordinate your Humanitarian Project with a Humanitarian committee handling projects across the globe.

Most Zim would be paid out in a long term payout. If you had a large amount of currency it would be paid out in a long term payout.

If you wanted a guaranteed income for you and your family for the rest of your life you would want to take that long term payout.

Tier 5 the General Public, were set to start on Mon. 2 Aug.

The new US Treasury Notes were printed, present in some banks and ready for distribution: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nmtw8grnnUM

Judy: "The Quantum Financial System actually went active in August 2020" (Then Where Is It? Are The Gurus Playing "Hide And Seek" Now? LOL) 7/29/21 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Judy: "The Quantum Financial System actually went active in August 2020" (Then Where Is It? Are The Gurus Playing "Hide And Seek" Now? LOL) 7/29/21 Empty Re: Judy: "The Quantum Financial System actually went active in August 2020" (Then Where Is It? Are The Gurus Playing "Hide And Seek" Now? LOL) 7/29/21

Post by Sam I Am Sat Jul 31, 2021 5:51 pm

Remember Eagle1's (recently departed) intel about the Babylon II software rollout?  This was supposedly going to coincide with the Global Currency Reset to track all of the new exchange rates.  Never happened.  Then there was the alleged introduction of the new lower denoms, which also never happened.  To the contrary, they demonetized the 50 notes and introduced the 50K notes.  Then there were the safe keeping receipts (SKRs) which would be used to cash in at a future date.  Then there was the secret gold held by the Chinese dragon family that was going to back the disbursements to worthy recipients who also happened to hold dinar.  None of that happened either.  Why it's as if the whole thing is one big scam!

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Sam I Am
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

http://www.jewandgreek.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum