Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Electricity: Iran cut off our electricity for more than a month I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Electricity: Iran cut off our electricity for more than a month I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Electricity: Iran cut off our electricity for more than a month I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Electricity: Iran cut off our electricity for more than a month I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Electricity: Iran cut off our electricity for more than a month I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Electricity: Iran cut off our electricity for more than a month I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Electricity: Iran cut off our electricity for more than a month I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Electricity: Iran cut off our electricity for more than a month I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Electricity: Iran cut off our electricity for more than a month I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Electricity: Iran cut off our electricity for more than a month I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Electricity: Iran cut off our electricity for more than a month I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Electricity: Iran cut off our electricity for more than a month I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Electricity: Iran cut off our electricity for more than a month I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Electricity: Iran cut off our electricity for more than a month I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Electricity: Iran cut off our electricity for more than a month I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Electricity: Iran cut off our electricity for more than a month I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Electricity: Iran cut off our electricity for more than a month I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Electricity: Iran cut off our electricity for more than a month I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Electricity: Iran cut off our electricity for more than a month I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Electricity: Iran cut off our electricity for more than a month I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Electricity: Iran cut off our electricity for more than a month

Go down

Electricity: Iran cut off our electricity for more than a month Empty Electricity: Iran cut off our electricity for more than a month

Post by RamblerNash Thu Jul 29, 2021 9:48 pm

Electricity: Iran cut off our electricity for more than a month 9287
electric station

07/29/2021

Economy News - Baghdad

The Agency's Minister of Electricity, Adel Karim, confirmed that Iran had cut off electricity to Iraq a month ago and it is still so far.

Karim said, in a press statement, and followed by "Al-Iqtisad News", that the electric energy currently produced is 19.5 thousand megawatts inside Iraq, noting that the southern regions are currently witnessing interruption of transmission lines due to random throwing to celebrate joys or sorrows.

He added that Iraq needs 35,000 megawatts to end the electricity crisis, explaining that to reach self-sufficiency we need 4 years, conditional on government and parliamentary support.

And he indicated that the budget of the Ministry of Electricity amounts to 22 trillion dinars, but the Parliamentary Finance Committee has reduced it to 10 trillion dinars, adding that the Ministry of Electricity has so far not received any dinars from the 2021 budget.

He noted that Iraq annually needs 1500 megawatts to cover the growth of demand, pointing out that the distribution network is very dilapidated, as Iraq owns 5,000 km of the 400 KV line, and this is built since the previous regime.

He pointed out that Iraq needs 5.5 trillion dinars to pay Iran's gas dues, and that Iraq will continue to need Iranian gas in the coming years with diversifying its imports from Qatar and Algeria.

He stressed that the fuel plan supervised by the Ministry of Oil is a failure par excellence.

https://economy-news.net/content.php?id=25811

Electricity: Iran cut off our electricity for more than a month 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum