Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Holly: "There is so much disinformation out there intentionally or unintentionally" (Holly Should Shut Her Yap Until She Decides Which One She Is Doing! LOL) 7/28/21 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Holly: "There is so much disinformation out there intentionally or unintentionally" (Holly Should Shut Her Yap Until She Decides Which One She Is Doing! LOL) 7/28/21 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Holly: "There is so much disinformation out there intentionally or unintentionally" (Holly Should Shut Her Yap Until She Decides Which One She Is Doing! LOL) 7/28/21 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Holly: "There is so much disinformation out there intentionally or unintentionally" (Holly Should Shut Her Yap Until She Decides Which One She Is Doing! LOL) 7/28/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Holly: "There is so much disinformation out there intentionally or unintentionally" (Holly Should Shut Her Yap Until She Decides Which One She Is Doing! LOL) 7/28/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Holly: "There is so much disinformation out there intentionally or unintentionally" (Holly Should Shut Her Yap Until She Decides Which One She Is Doing! LOL) 7/28/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Holly: "There is so much disinformation out there intentionally or unintentionally" (Holly Should Shut Her Yap Until She Decides Which One She Is Doing! LOL) 7/28/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Holly: "There is so much disinformation out there intentionally or unintentionally" (Holly Should Shut Her Yap Until She Decides Which One She Is Doing! LOL) 7/28/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Holly: "There is so much disinformation out there intentionally or unintentionally" (Holly Should Shut Her Yap Until She Decides Which One She Is Doing! LOL) 7/28/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Holly: "There is so much disinformation out there intentionally or unintentionally" (Holly Should Shut Her Yap Until She Decides Which One She Is Doing! LOL) 7/28/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Holly: "There is so much disinformation out there intentionally or unintentionally" (Holly Should Shut Her Yap Until She Decides Which One She Is Doing! LOL) 7/28/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Holly: "There is so much disinformation out there intentionally or unintentionally" (Holly Should Shut Her Yap Until She Decides Which One She Is Doing! LOL) 7/28/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Holly: "There is so much disinformation out there intentionally or unintentionally" (Holly Should Shut Her Yap Until She Decides Which One She Is Doing! LOL) 7/28/21 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Holly: "There is so much disinformation out there intentionally or unintentionally" (Holly Should Shut Her Yap Until She Decides Which One She Is Doing! LOL) 7/28/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Holly: "There is so much disinformation out there intentionally or unintentionally" (Holly Should Shut Her Yap Until She Decides Which One She Is Doing! LOL) 7/28/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Holly: "There is so much disinformation out there intentionally or unintentionally" (Holly Should Shut Her Yap Until She Decides Which One She Is Doing! LOL) 7/28/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Holly: "There is so much disinformation out there intentionally or unintentionally" (Holly Should Shut Her Yap Until She Decides Which One She Is Doing! LOL) 7/28/21 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Holly: "There is so much disinformation out there intentionally or unintentionally" (Holly Should Shut Her Yap Until She Decides Which One She Is Doing! LOL) 7/28/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Holly: "There is so much disinformation out there intentionally or unintentionally" (Holly Should Shut Her Yap Until She Decides Which One She Is Doing! LOL) 7/28/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Holly: "There is so much disinformation out there intentionally or unintentionally" (Holly Should Shut Her Yap Until She Decides Which One She Is Doing! LOL) 7/28/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Holly: "There is so much disinformation out there intentionally or unintentionally" (Holly Should Shut Her Yap Until She Decides Which One She Is Doing! LOL) 7/28/21

Go down

Holly: "There is so much disinformation out there intentionally or unintentionally" (Holly Should Shut Her Yap Until She Decides Which One She Is Doing! LOL) 7/28/21 Empty Holly: "There is so much disinformation out there intentionally or unintentionally" (Holly Should Shut Her Yap Until She Decides Which One She Is Doing! LOL) 7/28/21

Post by RamblerNash Wed Jul 28, 2021 10:19 pm

There is so much disinformation out there intentionally or unintentionally. Your job as new earth human is to navigate the disinformation. To see what is true and what is not.

Your discernment must be so sharp to be able see what is false information. You must remain calm, cool and collected at all times and not allow the disinformation to disrupt your spirit.

This is what they want, to get you in fear and to give up. We are in a long distance marathon race and we will encounter many pitfalls along the way. Our job is to spot them and avoid them.

Where are we today: 

1. We are still waiting for the F&P’s to be released to the recipients. 

2. We are waiting for the bonds to be released for liquidity.

3. Adjudicated funds are still waiting for release. 

4. The church groups have not gone yet. Everyone is in perpetual holding pattern and once the flood gates open all will go at once.

The projected timing is between now and the end of the month.

This is a transition not a transaction. Never, ever give up.

Once you sign your NDA be quiet.

Holly: "There is so much disinformation out there intentionally or unintentionally" (Holly Should Shut Her Yap Until She Decides Which One She Is Doing! LOL) 7/28/21 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum