Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Nassif calls on the Undersecretary of the Ministry of Electricity not to contract with the monopoly company (GE), which destroyed the electricity sector and looted the people's money I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Nassif calls on the Undersecretary of the Ministry of Electricity not to contract with the monopoly company (GE), which destroyed the electricity sector and looted the people's money I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Nassif calls on the Undersecretary of the Ministry of Electricity not to contract with the monopoly company (GE), which destroyed the electricity sector and looted the people's money I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Nassif calls on the Undersecretary of the Ministry of Electricity not to contract with the monopoly company (GE), which destroyed the electricity sector and looted the people's money I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Nassif calls on the Undersecretary of the Ministry of Electricity not to contract with the monopoly company (GE), which destroyed the electricity sector and looted the people's money I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Nassif calls on the Undersecretary of the Ministry of Electricity not to contract with the monopoly company (GE), which destroyed the electricity sector and looted the people's money I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Nassif calls on the Undersecretary of the Ministry of Electricity not to contract with the monopoly company (GE), which destroyed the electricity sector and looted the people's money I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Nassif calls on the Undersecretary of the Ministry of Electricity not to contract with the monopoly company (GE), which destroyed the electricity sector and looted the people's money I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Nassif calls on the Undersecretary of the Ministry of Electricity not to contract with the monopoly company (GE), which destroyed the electricity sector and looted the people's money I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Nassif calls on the Undersecretary of the Ministry of Electricity not to contract with the monopoly company (GE), which destroyed the electricity sector and looted the people's money I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Nassif calls on the Undersecretary of the Ministry of Electricity not to contract with the monopoly company (GE), which destroyed the electricity sector and looted the people's money I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Nassif calls on the Undersecretary of the Ministry of Electricity not to contract with the monopoly company (GE), which destroyed the electricity sector and looted the people's money I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Nassif calls on the Undersecretary of the Ministry of Electricity not to contract with the monopoly company (GE), which destroyed the electricity sector and looted the people's money I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Nassif calls on the Undersecretary of the Ministry of Electricity not to contract with the monopoly company (GE), which destroyed the electricity sector and looted the people's money I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Nassif calls on the Undersecretary of the Ministry of Electricity not to contract with the monopoly company (GE), which destroyed the electricity sector and looted the people's money I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Nassif calls on the Undersecretary of the Ministry of Electricity not to contract with the monopoly company (GE), which destroyed the electricity sector and looted the people's money I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Nassif calls on the Undersecretary of the Ministry of Electricity not to contract with the monopoly company (GE), which destroyed the electricity sector and looted the people's money I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Nassif calls on the Undersecretary of the Ministry of Electricity not to contract with the monopoly company (GE), which destroyed the electricity sector and looted the people's money I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Nassif calls on the Undersecretary of the Ministry of Electricity not to contract with the monopoly company (GE), which destroyed the electricity sector and looted the people's money I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Nassif calls on the Undersecretary of the Ministry of Electricity not to contract with the monopoly company (GE), which destroyed the electricity sector and looted the people's money I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Nassif calls on the Undersecretary of the Ministry of Electricity not to contract with the monopoly company (GE), which destroyed the electricity sector and looted the people's money

Go down

Nassif calls on the Undersecretary of the Ministry of Electricity not to contract with the monopoly company (GE), which destroyed the electricity sector and looted the people's money Empty Nassif calls on the Undersecretary of the Ministry of Electricity not to contract with the monopoly company (GE), which destroyed the electricity sector and looted the people's money

Post by RamblerNash Wed Jul 28, 2021 10:01 pm

Nassif calls on the Undersecretary of the Ministry of Electricity not to contract with the monopoly company (GE), which destroyed the electricity sector and looted the people's money 918217-39449475-d9ee-49c2-98b8-58d5fcc2581e
Wednesday 28 July 2021 10:30

Baghdad / NINA / - The representative of the State of Law coalition, Alia Nassif, Undersecretary of the Ministry of Electricity for Production Affairs, Adel Karim Kak Ahmed (who is charged with running the affairs of the ministry after the minister's resignation) demanded not to contract with the American monopoly company (GE) that destroyed the electricity sector and looted the people's money.

And she said in a statement today: "The sales manager of GE Company, called Saddam Mansour, claimed that he met with Adel Karim and published a publication in English in which he said (I am proud to have participated in the fruitful discussion with the customer represented by the Minister of Electricity to build a maintenance program for 13,000 megawatts for a period of five years)," indicating "This company has been operating in Iraq for 10 years in a monopoly manner, and during the past five years it has achieved sales amounting to two billion dollars, while electricity in Iraq is still going from bad to worse."

Nassif explained: "The instructions of the Council of Ministers, Parliament and the Ministry of Electricity are clear, as the budget does not include the names of specific companies, and invitations are directed to the largest possible number of companies with the aim of opening the door to competition and obtaining the best offers and the most appropriate prices, but after the resignation of Minister Majed Hantoush, some started trying again. contract with this company.

Nassif stressed: “The need to avoid contracting with this monopolistic company that plundered public money and caused the electricity system to fail.” She called for “implementing government instructions and opening the door to competition between companies.”/ Ended 9

https://ninanews.com/Website/News/Details?key=918217

Nassif calls on the Undersecretary of the Ministry of Electricity not to contract with the monopoly company (GE), which destroyed the electricity sector and looted the people's money 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum