Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

OKIE, I STILL BACK YOU 110 PERCENT AND BELIEVE THAT YOU HAVE THE BEST INTEL AVAILABLE TO THE DINAR WORLD! DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

OKIE, I STILL BACK YOU 110 PERCENT AND BELIEVE THAT YOU HAVE THE BEST INTEL AVAILABLE TO THE DINAR WORLD!

+4
candi
Cardiac99
Dr. Linda
DINARIAN
8 posters

Go down

OKIE, I STILL BACK YOU 110 PERCENT AND BELIEVE THAT YOU HAVE THE BEST INTEL AVAILABLE TO THE DINAR WORLD! Empty OKIE, I STILL BACK YOU 110 PERCENT AND BELIEVE THAT YOU HAVE THE BEST INTEL AVAILABLE TO THE DINAR WORLD!

Post by DINARIAN Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:32 am

Smile

DINARIAN

View user profile

Back to top Go down

OKIE, I STILL BACK YOU 110 PERCENT AND BELIEVE THAT YOU HAVE THE BEST INTEL AVAILABLE TO THE DINAR WORLD! Empty Re: OKIE, I STILL BACK YOU 110 PERCENT AND BELIEVE THAT YOU HAVE THE BEST INTEL AVAILABLE TO THE DINAR WORLD!

Post by Dr. Linda Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:03 pm

Remember, OKIE has said that his information is always several days or hours AHEAD of everyone else. This is happening and I believe that we will see it soon! :queen:
Dr. Linda
Dr. Linda
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

OKIE, I STILL BACK YOU 110 PERCENT AND BELIEVE THAT YOU HAVE THE BEST INTEL AVAILABLE TO THE DINAR WORLD! Empty Re: OKIE, I STILL BACK YOU 110 PERCENT AND BELIEVE THAT YOU HAVE THE BEST INTEL AVAILABLE TO THE DINAR WORLD!

Post by Cardiac99 Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:08 pm

Okie's intel is as good or better than everyone elses. I'm still backin' ya' Okie. It don't cost anybody a dime to wait for this r/v. So, pop open a cold one, get a fresh cup, whatever you do, AND WAIT WITH THE REST OF US!
Cardiac99
Cardiac99
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

OKIE, I STILL BACK YOU 110 PERCENT AND BELIEVE THAT YOU HAVE THE BEST INTEL AVAILABLE TO THE DINAR WORLD! Empty The Wild Card OBAMA

Post by candi Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:28 pm

Whatcha think control freak "O" didn't get his tax bills thru?? He wants our $$$ I am pretty sure that is what happened. I am one of your faithful "Mr. Okie groupies!!" till the end!! :flower: CANDI
candi
candi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by gwp1616 Mon Jul 18, 2011 3:44 pm

No one has any good Intel. There is never any valid proof to back up rate and date claims. If you say lower denoms are out, post pictures on the website. This goes with any other claim that is made. There is still much to be done. If you guys get off on hearing bogus info, then continue to get your OKIE fix, otherwise look at the chi each morning. It will happen, but no body on the forums are privy to inside info- just my 2 cents

gwp1616

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kliklok00 Mon Jul 18, 2011 3:50 pm

If the RV does not occur today (as we were told it would), can you be kind enough to give a reason(s) as to why it was held up? I want it to happen as much as the next person...but I also want to hear validated proof when predictions are posted. I don't think that is asking too much. ☀

kliklok00

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by war eagle Mon Jul 18, 2011 3:55 pm

Here's my advice; If you don't like what you hear on ANY forum---just click your mouse,and be GONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mad

war eagle
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kliklok00 Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:07 pm

war eagle wrote:Here's my advice; If you don't like what you hear on ANY forum---just click your mouse,and be GONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mad

@War Eagle...I'm not sure if you were responding to my post or not...I enjoy reading all the posts (on multiple websites) and I don't mean to come off as angry or upset...I would just like to see (read) WHY things don't go as predicted with some sort of validation. One of the things about the dinar ride that I have enjoyed is the education I am receiving...not how to buy dinar, but all things Iraq, all things economy, etc., etc. A true eye-opener. Along that same line of reasoning I believe that after the RV takes place, a "new" world will begin for many of us...we will have wealth beyond what we ever dared to dream. As someone entrusted with this new wealth, I desire to be a good steward...thus, I am on a mission to learn about this investment. One way to learn is to study validated statements---if the RV does not occur today, I'd like to know why (not someone's guess). I think this information will help me in future investments. Thanks! :king:

kliklok00

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by procomp1 Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:27 pm

war eagle wrote:Here's my advice; If you don't like what you hear on ANY forum---just click your mouse,and be GONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mad

okie gets his intel from very good sources along with others such as dusty tk al tony okie blanio steve dewey bluwolf maddog gankins miskabam gmansaid several others im forgeting but think about it how can you say these guys info is bogus you have obama iraq and then you about 20 guys that are involved in this like us how could they all be wrong and what do they get out of being wrong with bad intel #1 IT IS A INVESTMENT YOU NEED TO GOOGLE IT 90% OF PEOPLE ON HERE ARE NOT INVESTORS or they would not bash every wrong anwser #2 NOW GO LOOK UP THE WORD RUMOR PUT THE TWO TOGETHER SET BACK have faith quit getting stressed over this you are not the only one that needs this there is people on there death bed waiting for this they need surgery medicine phsyical therapy i for one im waiting im in pretty good health but i need to have a quad bypass ins reasons but other people need it a lot more i think some people are self centered they want that new boat trk car so you need to set back and quit bashing the intel people and stop bashing there is some very fragle people on here and you dont need to get them wound up please anyway sorry for the spelling and it being so long SO SIT BACK AND CHILL OUT FAITH WILL GET THIS THING DONE AND BACK OFF OF THE INTEL PEOPLE AND LET THEM WORK THANKS GOD BLESS PROCOMP1

procomp1

View user profile

Back to top Go down