Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Guru Pimpy: "It's a legitimate currency but people do scam other people using the currencies so you and I have to be careful" (But What About The Gurus Telling Lies That It Will Revalue? LOL) 7/25/21 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Guru Pimpy: "It's a legitimate currency but people do scam other people using the currencies so you and I have to be careful" (But What About The Gurus Telling Lies That It Will Revalue? LOL) 7/25/21

Go down

Guru Pimpy: "It's a legitimate currency but people do scam other people using the currencies so you and I have to be careful" (But What About The Gurus Telling Lies That It Will Revalue? LOL) 7/25/21 Empty Guru Pimpy: "It's a legitimate currency but people do scam other people using the currencies so you and I have to be careful" (But What About The Gurus Telling Lies That It Will Revalue? LOL) 7/25/21

Post by RamblerNash Sun Jul 25, 2021 10:33 pm

Guru Pimpy 

People go, "It's a scam!  Yeah, It's a scam! No, no no, no the currency is not a scam.  It's a legitimate currency but people do scam other people using the currencies so you and I have to be careful.  Article:  "Where to Exchange Currency Without Paying Huge Fees"  There's no 800 numbers.  You won't get a special email unless somebody's letting you know when it actually happens.

There's no redemption centers unless they're talking about an actual exchange center...the best place?  The bank or credit union.  Quote:  "Your bank or credit union, not an airport kiosk, is likely the best place to exchange currency."  ...not a redemption center, not a foundation, you're not going to go in any special group.  You're not going to get a better deal than other people.  Everybody gets the same rate.  You're not going to be able to negotiate with the bank.  I already asked that.
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

FannieOToul likes this post

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum