Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Felming: "The discussion of “contract rates” is changing" (Has Anyone Even Seen "The Contract" With The Rates? LOL) 7/25/21 I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Felming: "The discussion of “contract rates” is changing" (Has Anyone Even Seen "The Contract" With The Rates? LOL) 7/25/21 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Felming: "The discussion of “contract rates” is changing" (Has Anyone Even Seen "The Contract" With The Rates? LOL) 7/25/21 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Felming: "The discussion of “contract rates” is changing" (Has Anyone Even Seen "The Contract" With The Rates? LOL) 7/25/21 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Felming: "The discussion of “contract rates” is changing" (Has Anyone Even Seen "The Contract" With The Rates? LOL) 7/25/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Felming: "The discussion of “contract rates” is changing" (Has Anyone Even Seen "The Contract" With The Rates? LOL) 7/25/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Felming: "The discussion of “contract rates” is changing" (Has Anyone Even Seen "The Contract" With The Rates? LOL) 7/25/21 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Felming: "The discussion of “contract rates” is changing" (Has Anyone Even Seen "The Contract" With The Rates? LOL) 7/25/21 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Felming: "The discussion of “contract rates” is changing" (Has Anyone Even Seen "The Contract" With The Rates? LOL) 7/25/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Felming: "The discussion of “contract rates” is changing" (Has Anyone Even Seen "The Contract" With The Rates? LOL) 7/25/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Felming: "The discussion of “contract rates” is changing" (Has Anyone Even Seen "The Contract" With The Rates? LOL) 7/25/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Felming: "The discussion of “contract rates” is changing" (Has Anyone Even Seen "The Contract" With The Rates? LOL) 7/25/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Felming: "The discussion of “contract rates” is changing" (Has Anyone Even Seen "The Contract" With The Rates? LOL) 7/25/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Felming: "The discussion of “contract rates” is changing" (Has Anyone Even Seen "The Contract" With The Rates? LOL) 7/25/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Felming: "The discussion of “contract rates” is changing" (Has Anyone Even Seen "The Contract" With The Rates? LOL) 7/25/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Felming: "The discussion of “contract rates” is changing" (Has Anyone Even Seen "The Contract" With The Rates? LOL) 7/25/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Felming: "The discussion of “contract rates” is changing" (Has Anyone Even Seen "The Contract" With The Rates? LOL) 7/25/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Felming: "The discussion of “contract rates” is changing" (Has Anyone Even Seen "The Contract" With The Rates? LOL) 7/25/21 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Felming: "The discussion of “contract rates” is changing" (Has Anyone Even Seen "The Contract" With The Rates? LOL) 7/25/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Felming: "The discussion of “contract rates” is changing" (Has Anyone Even Seen "The Contract" With The Rates? LOL) 7/25/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Felming: "The discussion of “contract rates” is changing" (Has Anyone Even Seen "The Contract" With The Rates? LOL) 7/25/21

Go down

Felming: "The discussion of “contract rates” is changing" (Has Anyone Even Seen "The Contract" With The Rates? LOL) 7/25/21 Empty Felming: "The discussion of “contract rates” is changing" (Has Anyone Even Seen "The Contract" With The Rates? LOL) 7/25/21

Post by RamblerNash Sun Jul 25, 2021 10:22 pm

The discussion of “contract rates” is changing. Now, currency and bond holders will exchange their currencies and bonds, for rates that are shown – like a “default rate”. But it’s a rate that’s not “live” in the same sense that FOREX trades currencies. It’s a “placeholder rate” established for purposes of our RV. After a window of time this rate will go “live” and “float” same as all other currencies. Trades will continue as they normally do.

These “Historic Bonds” will be “redeemed” for the rate that the authoring government agrees to pay and the supporting government (in this case UST, agrees to guarantee). This also is a “placeholder rate” and in the case of these historic, obsolete bonds, it’s always an offer-acceptance situation which for our purposes is pre-negotiated and will be the same all across the board. Most likely, the Private Banking Divisions of the top tier 1 banks, that are participating in this RV GCR, will have a special committee coordinating “project proposals,” and these committees will coordinate with each other for the benefit of the world.

The “contract rate” that has been discussed previously, has now been changed such that, for all the good people still seeking to do projects with the extra dollars they would receive for mentioning this intention to do “projects” – now they have the opportunity to move into a new discussion, with a new oversight process, that with the help of the Quantum Banking System, will determine the amount and ability of the person making the request, to deliver on the “project” they are proposing. This “project” discussion will take whatever time it takes and encompasses both historic bonds and currencies. In the meantime, the original proceeds received from the exchange remain live and accessible. In other words, any amount you receive for projects will be in excess of the original monies received. And, in addition, this is a demonstration of the availability of “project dollars” for all good people, seeking to do good projects all over the world. These dollars are not just for those exchanging bonds and currencies.

Felming: "The discussion of “contract rates” is changing" (Has Anyone Even Seen "The Contract" With The Rates? LOL) 7/25/21 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum