Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
A deputy reveals 3 reasons that delayed the implementation of the 2021 budget I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
A deputy reveals 3 reasons that delayed the implementation of the 2021 budget I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
A deputy reveals 3 reasons that delayed the implementation of the 2021 budget I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
A deputy reveals 3 reasons that delayed the implementation of the 2021 budget I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
A deputy reveals 3 reasons that delayed the implementation of the 2021 budget I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
A deputy reveals 3 reasons that delayed the implementation of the 2021 budget I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
A deputy reveals 3 reasons that delayed the implementation of the 2021 budget I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
A deputy reveals 3 reasons that delayed the implementation of the 2021 budget I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
A deputy reveals 3 reasons that delayed the implementation of the 2021 budget I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
A deputy reveals 3 reasons that delayed the implementation of the 2021 budget I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
A deputy reveals 3 reasons that delayed the implementation of the 2021 budget I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
A deputy reveals 3 reasons that delayed the implementation of the 2021 budget I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
A deputy reveals 3 reasons that delayed the implementation of the 2021 budget I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
A deputy reveals 3 reasons that delayed the implementation of the 2021 budget I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
A deputy reveals 3 reasons that delayed the implementation of the 2021 budget I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
A deputy reveals 3 reasons that delayed the implementation of the 2021 budget I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
A deputy reveals 3 reasons that delayed the implementation of the 2021 budget I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
A deputy reveals 3 reasons that delayed the implementation of the 2021 budget I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
A deputy reveals 3 reasons that delayed the implementation of the 2021 budget I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
A deputy reveals 3 reasons that delayed the implementation of the 2021 budget I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

A deputy reveals 3 reasons that delayed the implementation of the 2021 budget

Go down

A deputy reveals 3 reasons that delayed the implementation of the 2021 budget Empty A deputy reveals 3 reasons that delayed the implementation of the 2021 budget

Post by RamblerNash Sun Jul 25, 2021 10:04 pm

A deputy reveals 3 reasons that delayed the implementation of the 2021 budget 22946
Iraqi parliament

07/25/2021

Economy News - Baghdad

The Parliamentary Finance Committee revealed 3 reasons that led to the disruption of the implementation of the federal budget for the current year 2021.

Committee member Muhammad Al-Shabki said that "three financial, technical and political reasons led to the disruption of the implementation of the current year's budget."

Regarding the financial reason, he indicated that “the government went to appeal with 10 articles at the beginning of approving the budget,” noting that “according to the Financial Management Law, the article that is being challenged does not stop its implementation until the Federal Court’s decision is issued, and the government should not delay implementation. under the pretext of appeal."

Regarding the contested articles, Al-Shabki explains that “the government stated that it is not within the parliament’s authority to propose an increase and add articles to the budget, including the issue of increasing the prices of agricultural crops for the agricultural season by more than 50 thousand, as well as an article related to the Federal Service Council, but the government approved the work With this article later, in addition to the issue of petrodollars for the gas and oil-producing governorates,” noting that “all these articles were challenged by the government.”

With regard to the second reason, Al-Shabki explains that "it is represented by the routine procedures between the governorates and the concerned ministries, such as planning and finance, which led to a delay in discussing a plan or launching funding from the Ministry of Finance."

As for the last reason, Al-Shabki believes that it is related to “the ministries and governorates not ratifying or discussing their budgets and approving them by planning and releasing their allocations by the finance,” referring to the possibility of “deliberate” by some governorates for not approving their plan with the Ministry of Planning and thus releasing funds. And the implementation of the financial plan, due to some political problems.

https://economy-news.net/content.php?id=25765

A deputy reveals 3 reasons that delayed the implementation of the 2021 budget 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum