Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Walkingstick and Frank26: "But at that point they will be on par with the American dollar 1 to 1. And that's when you're going to exchange" (What Happened To The Float??? LOL) 7/23/21 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Walkingstick and Frank26: "But at that point they will be on par with the American dollar 1 to 1. And that's when you're going to exchange" (What Happened To The Float??? LOL) 7/23/21

Go down

Walkingstick and Frank26: "But at that point they will be on par with the American dollar 1 to 1. And that's when you're going to exchange" (What Happened To The Float??? LOL) 7/23/21 Empty Walkingstick and Frank26: "But at that point they will be on par with the American dollar 1 to 1. And that's when you're going to exchange" (What Happened To The Float??? LOL) 7/23/21

Post by RamblerNash Sat Jul 24, 2021 9:02 pm

Guru Walkingstick and Frank26  

We are very concerned for you.  In your mind you see this and you're saying, 'oh my goodness it's time!  I'm going to the bank!  I'm going to exchange.'   That's your business.  We sure as heck are not.  IMO that would be extremely incorrect...right now the Iraqi dinar is pegged with the United States dollar inside and outside of Iraq's borders.  Soon they will go International and lift the value of their currency...and still pegged to the American dollar.  But at that point they will be on par with the American dollar 1 to 1. And that's when you're going to exchange.  I always called it the 1 to 1 sucker bet

But if you want to exchange that's your business.  I don't blame you...But I want you to know, shortly after that or 'eventually', that's the problem we don't know...our teams feel confident that they're going to do a controlled float and they are going to join a basket of currency...at that time (I don't know when)...at that point they will unpeg from the American dollar...for international growth...will you wait for it?  That's strictly up to you...1 to 1 is not their ultimate goal.  Their ultimate goal is to reinstate their currency...
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum