Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Exchange rates continue to remain stable as the holiday approaches DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Exchange rates continue to remain stable as the holiday approaches

3 posters

Go down

Exchange rates continue to remain stable as the holiday approaches Empty Exchange rates continue to remain stable as the holiday approaches

Post by RamblerNash Sat Jul 24, 2021 8:00 pm

Exchange rates continue to remain stable as the holiday approaches 28374

07/23/2021

Economy News _ Baghdad

Today, Friday, local markets recorded stability in the dollar exchange rates.

The selling price of the dollar reached 148.750 dinars per 100 dollars, while the purchase prices settled at 148.250 dinars per 100 dollars.

The Central Bank of Iraq decided earlier to adjust the exchange rate of the dollar against the Iraqi dinar, as the purchase price of the dollar from the Ministry of Finance amounted to 1450 dinars, and the price of selling it to banks was set at (1460) dinars per dollar, while the selling price to the citizen is 1470 dinars per dollar. .

https://economy-news.net/content.php?id=25752
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Exchange rates continue to remain stable as the holiday approaches Empty Re: Exchange rates continue to remain stable as the holiday approaches

Post by vegasmdr Sun Jul 25, 2021 10:46 pm

I have an attorney/friend that I called today for advice on the best fit to get an SKR for international banking certificates of commercial bullion deposits I have. 

Turns out that a client of his was a major planner/designer on Russian pipeline.  Don't know details and please don't ask why, but the client was paid in Dinars.  Supposedly can provide assurance of non criminal origin for Dinars.  He asked if I know of any banks or storage houses that will issue SKR once Dinars are on their premises and proven non criminal in origin.  Please contact me if anyone has advice or contacts for either.  My certificates or the Dinar situation.  Thanks all.

vegasmdr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Exchange rates continue to remain stable as the holiday approaches Empty Re: Exchange rates continue to remain stable as the holiday approaches

Post by Mission1st Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:20 pm

if you mean "stable" by "in the toilet"
Mission1st
Mission1st
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum