Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
COFFEE WITH MARKZ     -  Transcript and VIDEO -- July 22 2021 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
COFFEE WITH MARKZ     -  Transcript and VIDEO -- July 22 2021 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
COFFEE WITH MARKZ     -  Transcript and VIDEO -- July 22 2021 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
COFFEE WITH MARKZ     -  Transcript and VIDEO -- July 22 2021 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
COFFEE WITH MARKZ     -  Transcript and VIDEO -- July 22 2021 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
COFFEE WITH MARKZ     -  Transcript and VIDEO -- July 22 2021 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
COFFEE WITH MARKZ     -  Transcript and VIDEO -- July 22 2021 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
COFFEE WITH MARKZ     -  Transcript and VIDEO -- July 22 2021 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
COFFEE WITH MARKZ     -  Transcript and VIDEO -- July 22 2021 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
COFFEE WITH MARKZ     -  Transcript and VIDEO -- July 22 2021 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
COFFEE WITH MARKZ     -  Transcript and VIDEO -- July 22 2021 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
COFFEE WITH MARKZ     -  Transcript and VIDEO -- July 22 2021 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
COFFEE WITH MARKZ     -  Transcript and VIDEO -- July 22 2021 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
COFFEE WITH MARKZ     -  Transcript and VIDEO -- July 22 2021 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
COFFEE WITH MARKZ     -  Transcript and VIDEO -- July 22 2021 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
COFFEE WITH MARKZ     -  Transcript and VIDEO -- July 22 2021 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
COFFEE WITH MARKZ     -  Transcript and VIDEO -- July 22 2021 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
COFFEE WITH MARKZ     -  Transcript and VIDEO -- July 22 2021 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
COFFEE WITH MARKZ     -  Transcript and VIDEO -- July 22 2021 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
COFFEE WITH MARKZ     -  Transcript and VIDEO -- July 22 2021 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

COFFEE WITH MARKZ - Transcript and VIDEO -- July 22 2021

Go down

COFFEE WITH MARKZ     -  Transcript and VIDEO -- July 22 2021 Empty COFFEE WITH MARKZ - Transcript and VIDEO -- July 22 2021

Post by Ponee Thu Jul 22, 2021 9:42 pm

Thank you MarkZ for all your time, and encouragement daily….. PDK
MarkZ Thursday Update- Some highlights by PDK-Not verbatim
MarkZ Disclaimer: Please consider everything on this call as my opinion. People who take notes do not catch everything and its best to watch the video so that you get everything in context.  Be sure to consult a professional for any financial decisions

MZ: Today feels like Groundhog Day when it comes to bonds. But, a couple more large groups have been notified to be on standby starting on Friday.   

MZ: These are Church groups tied to sovereigns and tier 3. 

MZ: One of my Redemption Center contacts have been told they will be on stand by this weekend and need to be within 2 hours of locations. 
MZ: I have not yet seen any packages released for CMKX, Farm claims, PP’s ect…..but we are watching it closely…..We are not hearing anything negative……

MZ: We are hearing there has been a lot of disclosure over the last couple of days. Maybe this will be the trigger…..

Member:  John McAfee has information that was to drop upon his death. A dead man’s switch…..To be public tomorrow in about 17 hours…..around 3AM

MZ:  Tomorrow may be a zinger……..

Member:  a dead mans switch is a safe guard someone has in case something happens to them If they don't put a code into a computer on time for xample then information on other people is released

Member: I heard the Olympics will be the cover for the RV to release….starting tomorrow

Member:  We’ve got DeadMan switch and the Olympics starting on the same day ….disclosure is ongoing so we’re getting the soft highlights now 

Member:  I hear The exchanges are going to be much easier than what told. You all just need to flow with it when it happens. And when it does it going to fast. 

Member:  I heard, when the 800s hit we tell them which ones we have and they will direct us to the center with the needed personnel. No worries.

Member:  once you hear the RV has happened you’ll be given a way to call for an appointment. When you call they will arrange it all for you according to what currencies you have.

Member:  I've heard Nesara kicked off, but hasn't been announced. I've also heard it will go at the same time (with the shotgun start)

Member: Have you seen the new US Notes?

MZ:  We saw the proposed notes…..This is what we expect them to look like…….(Shows picture on stream screen) These were the artwork initially leaked years ago…..I heard there may be a lot of red in it….red is the toughest color to counterfeit. 

.a new usn.jpg
Member: What do you mean when you say dinar should be $4 and up?

MZ: Before Sadaam Hussein moved to take over Kuwait (Early 1990’s) the Iraqi Dinar was the strongest currency in the world, and the second strongest was the Kuwaiti Dinar. It would take almost $4 US dollars to buy one dinar.   Iraq invaded Kuwait…..At that point the IMF/UN devalued the currencies to take away the ability to make war.  They devalued both currencies even though Kuwait was innocent because Iraq had moved in and took over the government and the banks. 

MZ: So think of that in reverse…we expect the Iraqi dinar to go back to about $4 US to each dinar again. Right now if you have one Kuwaiti dinar it takes $3.31 cents American to buy it today.

MZ: So if all they do is reinstate the Iraqi dinar to pre-war levels and give it back its purchasing power….not a revalue…..then we can expect around $4 or so . Hopefully that makes sense to you.

Member: Do you still expect the RV at the end of July?

MZ: The end of July or beginning of August….maybe earlier. That is just my gut feeling…..

Member:  Fleming said last night “ Zim Bond redemption would take place sometime in the future and after currency exchanges.”. 

Member:  Zim has always been the long shot. Think about it. You spend $30 on a defunct note and it’s going to be worth millions? Best to buy an actual international currency like Dong. Yes I have some Zim.

Member:  Nicholas Venieman had written not too long ago, that Zim is the crown jewel . Hope this is true

Member:  There’s nothing wrong with having both, however having Zim will mean that you may exchange in a different place than a person who only has currency

Member:  Misinformation/Disinformation is now commonplace all over the internet! Use Discernment.

Member:  I believe that some gurus are being used as a vehicle for confusion in dinarland.

Member:  we are in the eye of the storm right now. they always say the back of the storm is the worst. stay safe everyone !!!

Member:  Everyone have a blessed day and PLEASE stay Positive! It is not an IF but a WHEN this is going to come. It will be fast though when it starts!

Mod:  MARKZ HAS HIS OWN CONTACTS, WE DON'T BRING IN INFO FROM OTHER GURU'S, THERE WILL BE RUMORS, FALSE INFORMATION GIVEN THE CLOSER WE GET TO THE END.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum