Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

MarkZ   expects the RV to happen  The end of July or beginning of August…maybe earlier.  DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

MarkZ expects the RV to happen The end of July or beginning of August…maybe earlier.

Go down

MarkZ   expects the RV to happen  The end of July or beginning of August…maybe earlier.  Empty MarkZ expects the RV to happen The end of July or beginning of August…maybe earlier.

Post by Ponee Thu Jul 22, 2021 9:00 pm

MarkZ   

Still hearing that depending on where you are at, that most exchanges will be handled at major banks or centers that they have set up depending on the location, the size and how many currency holders they have in that community or area...   [Did I hear that...the IQD and VND rate around $15.00?]  I am hearing the same thing…I also hear they will have a street rate around $4. With rate rumors like that I try not to get to excited.

[Do you still expect the RV at the end of July?] 

The end of July or beginning of August…maybe earlier. That is just my gut feeling…One of my Redemption Center contacts have been told they will be on stand by this weekend and need to be within 2 hours of locations.

Before Sadaam Hussein moved to take over Kuwait (Early 1990’s) the Iraqi Dinar was the strongest currency in the world, and the second strongest was the Kuwaiti Dinar. It would take almost $4 US dollars to buy one dinar.  Iraq invaded Kuwait…At that point the IMF/UN devalued the currencies to take away the ability to make war. They devalued both currencies even though Kuwait was innocent because Iraq had moved in and took over the government and the banks. 

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum