Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 Address to the Dinar Daily GURUS I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 Address to the Dinar Daily GURUS I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 Address to the Dinar Daily GURUS I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 Address to the Dinar Daily GURUS I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 Address to the Dinar Daily GURUS I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 Address to the Dinar Daily GURUS I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 Address to the Dinar Daily GURUS I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 Address to the Dinar Daily GURUS I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 Address to the Dinar Daily GURUS I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 Address to the Dinar Daily GURUS I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 Address to the Dinar Daily GURUS I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 Address to the Dinar Daily GURUS I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 Address to the Dinar Daily GURUS I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 Address to the Dinar Daily GURUS I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 Address to the Dinar Daily GURUS I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 Address to the Dinar Daily GURUS I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
 Address to the Dinar Daily GURUS I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
 Address to the Dinar Daily GURUS I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
 Address to the Dinar Daily GURUS I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
 Address to the Dinar Daily GURUS I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Address to the Dinar Daily GURUS

2 posters

Go down

Address to the Dinar Daily GURUS Empty Address to the Dinar Daily GURUS

Post by Purpleskyz Thu Jul 22, 2021 10:35 am

Good Morning!
This was sent PM so I wanted to make sure all of the Dinar Daily Gurus, Members and Guests can read it. This person actual believes the bs that Neil (the Con Man) Keenan is saying!!! This person must have missed the fact that Keenan wiped out the retirement savings of Jean Haines a few years back not to mention so many others. We have put out much info on how bad of a fraudster and crook Keenan is. If this person, or anyone else,  wants to do a little digging I have amassed a goodly amount of info on this scoundrel and it can be viewed here: https://www.oom2.com/f96-neil-the-conman-keenan

P.S. There is spellcheck on most programs these days so someone please show the author of this drivel how to use it please...
omg

Address to the Dinar Daily GURUS

I read the Dinar Daily for a while a few months ago, but I stop doing so, once I learned that the GURUS, that CLAIM TO KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON WITH THE RELEASE, OF THE IRAQ CURRENCY, DON'T EVEN HAVE A CLUE WHERE THE MONEY FOR , CURRENCY EXCHANGE IS COMMING FROM.

For years they keep on debating, the politics, and politicos that are or have been in power for years, what they do or don't do regarding currency policy, every day of the week, but they stilll do not have a slight CLUE AT ALL OF WHERE THE MONEY WILL BE BASED ON AND WHO WILL BE THE ONES THAT PROVIDE THE FINANCES, TO MAKE IT HAPPEN. THEY ARE TOTALY IGNORANT.

I am no damn GURU, but use common sense and power of observation on those that claim to know , and how they all have a new idea on the daily basis, to try to up each other on the real issues that keep holding the exchange.

These so called GURUS, don't know that the wealth that will be used to make the exchange of all those currency that have been chosen to be placed in so called basket number one. IS WEALTH THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH PRESENT VALUE OF THEIR PRESENT FINANCIAL STATUS, OF EACH NATION.

The wealth that will be used to get humanity from a state of POVERTY, is wealth that will be used is wealth that was created by lots of wealthy individuals including ROYAL FAMILIES, that had chosen to help humanity to live a more dignified, free of stress way of life more than 200 years ago, most of them from China, and European nations and were placed under the protection of wise elders from china, who for many decades used lots of that wealth to help finance national disasters around the planet but that corrupt politicians were stealing lots of that wealth to enlarge the bank accounts and commit chaos and wars to destroy by way of deception, millions of human beings.

That is where most of the wealth is coming from, there were and are still TUNELS LOADED WITH PALLETS OF GOLD, SILVER PRECIOUS STONES, AND MANY OTHER VERY VARIABLE METALS OF VALUE THAT ARE THE ONES THAT WILL BE USED TO BACK EACH AND EVERY NATION AROUND PLANET EARTH, THAT HAS NOTHING, TO DO WITH HOW BROKE OR WEALTHY THE NATION IS AT THIS MOMENT, JUST IN IDONESIA, PHILIPINE ISLANDS, NORTH COREA, JAPAN AND EVEN A TUNEL THAT CONECTED ROME WITH ISRAHELL A 1,500 HUNDRED MILE TUNEL THAT WAS UNDER THE MEDITERANEAN SEA, HAD 150 MILES ALONE WITH JUST PALLETS LOADED WITH GOLD, WHILE THE REST OF THE TUNEL HAD MILLIONS OF DOCUMENTS, AND VALUABLE ART CENTURIES OLD, THAT THE CATHOLIC CHURCH HAD STOLEN FROM NATIONS AND HUMANITY THROUGH OUT THE CENTURIES, WHEN TRUMP WENT OVER ON HIS FIRST YEAR TO ROME HE WENT OVER TO FORCE THE SATANIC PONTIF TO SIGN OFF ALL THAT WEALTH OFF IN CARE OF TRUMP, AND OVER 650 AMERICAN MILITARY CARGO PLANES WERE LOADED WITH ALL THAT WEALTH AND BROUGHT OVER TO THE UNITED STATES, FROM WHERE LOTS OF THAT WAS STOLEN,

ALSO FROM ROME THERE WAS ANOTHER TUNEL THAT CONNECTED ROME TO SWITZERLAND WHERE THERE WAS ALSO LOTS OF WEALTH UNDER THOSE TUNELS.

ZIMBABWE ALONE AS A NATION HAS OVER 13,000,000 MILLION METRIC TONES OF GOLD UNDER GROUND, LOADED WITH DIMONDS, AND OTHER PRECIOUS STONES, WHILE THE NATION ITSELF WAS DESTROYED ECONOMICALY FOR THE WORST PARASITICAL TRIBE OF BEASTS KNOWN AS THE ZIONIST JEWS. WHO WERE STEALING THE NATIONS DIMONDS, WHILE KEEPING THE ZIMBABWE PEOPLE IN A STATE OF POVERTY UNABLE TO EXTRACT THEIR OWN EARTH MINERALS WHO ARE MORE VALUABLE THAN GOLD, ITSELF.

THAT IS WHERE THE WEALTH IS COMMING FROM STUPID GURUS, WHO HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU ALL ARE TALKING ABOUT, BUT JUST LIKE PARROTS REPEAT EACH OTHER ON THE DAILY BASIS TO MAINTAIN EACH OTHER RELEVATE AND DECIVING THE AMERICAN PEOPLE WITH FINANCIAL SUPPORT TO KEEP ON PUSHING YOUR IGNORANCE TO THEM

there is a man by the name of Neil Keenan that was chosen by one of the DRAGON FAMILIES IN CHINA THAT TO SUPERVICE THE MANAGMENT OF HOW MOUCH WEALTH WILL BE PROVIDED TO ALL NATIONS IN ORDER TO GET RID OF THEIR POVERTY AND GET THEIR INDIVIDUAL SOCIAL INFRASTRUCTURE RE DONE AND CLAN THERI HOME LAND AROUND PLANET EARTH THERE ARE MORE THAN 300 ACCOUNTS THAT HAVE LOTS OF ZEROS SOME OF THEM MORE THAN 100 ZEROS THAT WIL BE PROVIDING FINANCES TO ALL INDIVIDUALS AROUND PLANET EARTH NOTHING THAT HAS TO DO WITH WHATEVER OIL MANY OF THESE NATIONS HAVE OR NOT HAVE. SO STOP YOUR STUPID ARGUMENTS AS TO WHAT POLITICALY YOU MAY THINK IS HOLDING THE EXCHANGE OF CURRENCY YOU INVESTED ON AND STOP WORRING ABOUT ZEROS ON THE CURRENCY. THAT TOO WILL BE IRRELEVANT.

Address to the Dinar Daily GURUS 3508649203  Address to the Dinar Daily GURUS 3508649203  Address to the Dinar Daily GURUS 3508649203  Address to the Dinar Daily GURUS 3508649203  Address to the Dinar Daily GURUS 3508649203  Address to the Dinar Daily GURUS 3508649203  Address to the Dinar Daily GURUS 3508649203

https://youtu.be/soxz8MOQqI8

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
 Address to the Dinar Daily GURUS 2245507099 Address to the Dinar Daily GURUS 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Address to the Dinar Daily GURUS Empty Re: Address to the Dinar Daily GURUS

Post by RamblerNash Thu Jul 22, 2021 10:12 pm

Oh My!!!

Address to the Dinar Daily GURUS 3508649203  Address to the Dinar Daily GURUS 3508649203  Address to the Dinar Daily GURUS 3508649203  Address to the Dinar Daily GURUS 3508649203  Address to the Dinar Daily GURUS 3508649203  Address to the Dinar Daily GURUS 3508649203 

Looks like he or she also listens to Dave Schmidt and jersey Babkowski! LOL

Where did they put all that dirt from those long tunnels?

Do they have some kind of transportation system to travel through them? Do they walk all that way?

How did they go unnoticed for all these years without anyone noticing them?

13,000,000 metric tons of gold? How do they know that? LOL

Address to the Dinar Daily GURUS 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Thu Jul 22, 2021 10:15 pm

Ow Wait!

100 zeros on those bank accounts? Dave only saw 60! LOL

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Thu Jul 22, 2021 10:29 pm

Address to the Dinar Daily GURUS Giphy

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
 Address to the Dinar Daily GURUS 2245507099 Address to the Dinar Daily GURUS 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Thu Jul 22, 2021 10:39 pm

150 MILES ALONE WITH JUST PALLETS LOADED WITH GOLD

Hundreds of years ago they dug all that up? And by hand? LOL

Why would they put them on pallets? Did they have forklifts back then to move them around and stack them? LOL

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum