Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
MarkZ: "I still think it’s happening. Its obscenely quiet in Reno and Zurich right now" (No Hopium Today??? LOL) 7/21/21 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
MarkZ: "I still think it’s happening. Its obscenely quiet in Reno and Zurich right now" (No Hopium Today??? LOL) 7/21/21 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
MarkZ: "I still think it’s happening. Its obscenely quiet in Reno and Zurich right now" (No Hopium Today??? LOL) 7/21/21 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
MarkZ: "I still think it’s happening. Its obscenely quiet in Reno and Zurich right now" (No Hopium Today??? LOL) 7/21/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
MarkZ: "I still think it’s happening. Its obscenely quiet in Reno and Zurich right now" (No Hopium Today??? LOL) 7/21/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
MarkZ: "I still think it’s happening. Its obscenely quiet in Reno and Zurich right now" (No Hopium Today??? LOL) 7/21/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
MarkZ: "I still think it’s happening. Its obscenely quiet in Reno and Zurich right now" (No Hopium Today??? LOL) 7/21/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
MarkZ: "I still think it’s happening. Its obscenely quiet in Reno and Zurich right now" (No Hopium Today??? LOL) 7/21/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
MarkZ: "I still think it’s happening. Its obscenely quiet in Reno and Zurich right now" (No Hopium Today??? LOL) 7/21/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
MarkZ: "I still think it’s happening. Its obscenely quiet in Reno and Zurich right now" (No Hopium Today??? LOL) 7/21/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
MarkZ: "I still think it’s happening. Its obscenely quiet in Reno and Zurich right now" (No Hopium Today??? LOL) 7/21/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
MarkZ: "I still think it’s happening. Its obscenely quiet in Reno and Zurich right now" (No Hopium Today??? LOL) 7/21/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
MarkZ: "I still think it’s happening. Its obscenely quiet in Reno and Zurich right now" (No Hopium Today??? LOL) 7/21/21 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
MarkZ: "I still think it’s happening. Its obscenely quiet in Reno and Zurich right now" (No Hopium Today??? LOL) 7/21/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
MarkZ: "I still think it’s happening. Its obscenely quiet in Reno and Zurich right now" (No Hopium Today??? LOL) 7/21/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
MarkZ: "I still think it’s happening. Its obscenely quiet in Reno and Zurich right now" (No Hopium Today??? LOL) 7/21/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
MarkZ: "I still think it’s happening. Its obscenely quiet in Reno and Zurich right now" (No Hopium Today??? LOL) 7/21/21 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
MarkZ: "I still think it’s happening. Its obscenely quiet in Reno and Zurich right now" (No Hopium Today??? LOL) 7/21/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
MarkZ: "I still think it’s happening. Its obscenely quiet in Reno and Zurich right now" (No Hopium Today??? LOL) 7/21/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
MarkZ: "I still think it’s happening. Its obscenely quiet in Reno and Zurich right now" (No Hopium Today??? LOL) 7/21/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

MarkZ: "I still think it’s happening. Its obscenely quiet in Reno and Zurich right now" (No Hopium Today??? LOL) 7/21/21

Go down

MarkZ: "I still think it’s happening. Its obscenely quiet in Reno and Zurich right now" (No Hopium Today??? LOL) 7/21/21 Empty MarkZ: "I still think it’s happening. Its obscenely quiet in Reno and Zurich right now" (No Hopium Today??? LOL) 7/21/21

Post by RamblerNash Wed Jul 21, 2021 10:29 pm

Member:  The RV is kinda like child birth, you're in pain for HOURS, THEN a blessing and you don't even remember the pain!

Member: Do you still think this is happening or has it stopped dead in its tracks?

MZ: I still think it’s happening. Its obscenely quiet in Reno and Zurich right now……

Member:  Maybe it’s quiet because they are running out of excuses

MZ: I am hearing from a number of my sources that Interpol and DHS are doing a last quick clean-up this week. Then bonds will resume and we will keep moving forward.

MZ: Iraqi contacts think we will see things move and happen this weekend as they wrap up the Eid al daha (?) holiday, which is some kind of prosperity holiday where they give gifts and good things happen.

MZ: My bond folks did not redeem at 11AM Zurich time today. .I am still waiting for another update. 

MZ: Still hearing that depending on where you are at, that most exchanges will be handled at major banks or centers that they have set up depending on the location, the size and how many currency holders they have in that community or area…..

Member:  Tired of hearing bad news after bad news. We need good news for a change!!

MZ: Everything is still positive ….I am hoping to get updates from the law enforcement side today.

Member: When this happens how will speak to us if you have an NDA?

MZ: Well, you guys will have the same NDA s I will have. So you will know how long I will be gone. So if your NDA is 60 days….come back and check the stream in 60 days, same with 30 days,90 days whatever…..I am still told that I will be able to release the number or link and directions. I have been told that from 2 different banking sources that work for big banks……..so I will do that and be gone the duration of our NDA’s.  I will also turn off my email during that time.

Member: If you sign an NDA with CMKX it will before we sign one with currency?

MZ: If I sign an NDA with CMKX I will just ignore any questions or statements about CMKX from that point on….I am told the CMKX NDA will not affect anything I say about currencies….but hey…if suddenly I am not allowed to talk anymore you guys should throw a party…..that means you all are about to get some dollars.

Member:  CirstenW dropped a quick DROP....then ended her live stream right before yours started Mark.." Rv starts Friday when Olympics begin?

Member:  Olympics is great Cover for RV

Member: Did I hear that Michael Jaco and Cirstan W say the IQD and VND rate around $15.00?

MZ: I am hearing the same thing…..I also hear they will have a street rate around $4. With rate rumors  like that I try not to get to excited.

Member:  Called my bank today to see about buying some foreign currency since I don’t have any but their system is down. Interesting!

Member:  why do folks keep claiming that NESARA has been implemented?

Member:  Remember folks they said a lot of disinformation at the end. Stay the course.

Member:  I think the closer we get the crazier the miss info will get

Member:  you will see alot happen in the next few days ! alot coming out now on msm

Member:  Well my family said I need to stop believing in this stuff . Because it’s not going to happen . I just smiled and told them they have no faith

Member:  Folks...this IS happening and we are watching biblical times making history. Stay smart stay alive. We must fix the world after.

Member:  Everyone….today, make a conscious effort to help someone today no matter how small. Tell someone you love them, someone you haven’t said that too in awhile. That’s what I’m going to do

Member: Thanks for all you do Mark……let’s cross the finish line together.

MZ: I am looking so forward to crossing the finish link with all of you…..

MarkZ: "I still think it’s happening. Its obscenely quiet in Reno and Zurich right now" (No Hopium Today??? LOL) 7/21/21 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum