Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Holly: "Our energy and consciousness is imperative to this process" (Meditation Will Bring In The "RV" LOL) 7/21/21 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Holly: "Our energy and consciousness is imperative to this process" (Meditation Will Bring In The "RV" LOL) 7/21/21 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Holly: "Our energy and consciousness is imperative to this process" (Meditation Will Bring In The "RV" LOL) 7/21/21 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Holly: "Our energy and consciousness is imperative to this process" (Meditation Will Bring In The "RV" LOL) 7/21/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Holly: "Our energy and consciousness is imperative to this process" (Meditation Will Bring In The "RV" LOL) 7/21/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Holly: "Our energy and consciousness is imperative to this process" (Meditation Will Bring In The "RV" LOL) 7/21/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Holly: "Our energy and consciousness is imperative to this process" (Meditation Will Bring In The "RV" LOL) 7/21/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Holly: "Our energy and consciousness is imperative to this process" (Meditation Will Bring In The "RV" LOL) 7/21/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Holly: "Our energy and consciousness is imperative to this process" (Meditation Will Bring In The "RV" LOL) 7/21/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Holly: "Our energy and consciousness is imperative to this process" (Meditation Will Bring In The "RV" LOL) 7/21/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Holly: "Our energy and consciousness is imperative to this process" (Meditation Will Bring In The "RV" LOL) 7/21/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Holly: "Our energy and consciousness is imperative to this process" (Meditation Will Bring In The "RV" LOL) 7/21/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Holly: "Our energy and consciousness is imperative to this process" (Meditation Will Bring In The "RV" LOL) 7/21/21 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Holly: "Our energy and consciousness is imperative to this process" (Meditation Will Bring In The "RV" LOL) 7/21/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Holly: "Our energy and consciousness is imperative to this process" (Meditation Will Bring In The "RV" LOL) 7/21/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Holly: "Our energy and consciousness is imperative to this process" (Meditation Will Bring In The "RV" LOL) 7/21/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Holly: "Our energy and consciousness is imperative to this process" (Meditation Will Bring In The "RV" LOL) 7/21/21 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Holly: "Our energy and consciousness is imperative to this process" (Meditation Will Bring In The "RV" LOL) 7/21/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Holly: "Our energy and consciousness is imperative to this process" (Meditation Will Bring In The "RV" LOL) 7/21/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Holly: "Our energy and consciousness is imperative to this process" (Meditation Will Bring In The "RV" LOL) 7/21/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Holly: "Our energy and consciousness is imperative to this process" (Meditation Will Bring In The "RV" LOL) 7/21/21

Go down

Holly: "Our energy and consciousness is imperative to this process" (Meditation Will Bring In The "RV" LOL) 7/21/21 Empty Holly: "Our energy and consciousness is imperative to this process" (Meditation Will Bring In The "RV" LOL) 7/21/21

Post by RamblerNash Wed Jul 21, 2021 10:08 pm

There is a lot of misinformation going on out there. I have seen these patterns before. I want everyone to relax when you read something negative. Stick with the positive and stay strong.

Our energy and consciousness is imperative to this process. When you get knocked off being positive about the rv and pulled down into fear and panic it affects the outcome. More then ever you need to remain in a loving, positive, calm center. Do not let the negativity throw you out of kilter.

Where are we now: F&Ps did not go yet. They should have yesterday but did not. They are still paying out the bond holders but all are not liquid.

The F&Ps are the key to having ALL of this release.

Having been on this journey for a long time, the only way to stay the course is to not have your emotions involved. When your emotions are involved then you become angry when it is does not happen, you get sad and frustrated and excited when you hear good news.

The only way to survive is to take all your emotions out of this and stay in a neutral place. It has to happen eventually and I am beyond giving dates or when as the timeframes we are given change completely.

So we can only see what is happening in the world to get a reference point as to the progress.

This is a transition not a transaction. Never, ever give up.

When you sign your NDA be quiet.

Holly: "Our energy and consciousness is imperative to this process" (Meditation Will Bring In The "RV" LOL) 7/21/21 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum