Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

MarkZ: "Don’t worry. My sources are in a much better frame of mind about where we are then they have ever been" (Oh...They Have Bigger Lies? LOL) 7/20/21 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

MarkZ: "Don’t worry. My sources are in a much better frame of mind about where we are then they have ever been" (Oh...They Have Bigger Lies? LOL) 7/20/21

Go down

MarkZ: "Don’t worry. My sources are in a much better frame of mind about where we are then they have ever been" (Oh...They Have Bigger Lies? LOL) 7/20/21 Empty MarkZ: "Don’t worry. My sources are in a much better frame of mind about where we are then they have ever been" (Oh...They Have Bigger Lies? LOL) 7/20/21

Post by RamblerNash Tue Jul 20, 2021 9:34 pm

Member:  Markets are insane. Need the shoe to drop!

MZ:  We are still seeing movement on the historic bonds. They need to finish processing and then we should see the settlements go like CMKX, farm claims and PP’s.   Based on the progress we are seeing with bonds….another day or two….I could be wrong and its sooner…..they could rally ramp things up.

MZ: We are still seeing solid movement and that makes me feel warm and fuzzy.

Member:  When does 4B start?

MZ: Right after the reset occurs. 

Member:  Charlie Ward said he received a call yesterday and was told everything was Done, Done, Done and to expect it anytime.

Member:  Holly stated that the F&P'S have been completed in the first 2 phases, 1 more phase to go

MZ: Rod Steele sent me an update last night…..”Other bankers say its imminent or are not talking….Texas Bank says they did not get an update on the 15th as they thought….Iraqi holiday goes through the 24th….the Iraqi Prime Minister comes to DC for the second time on the 26th….Treasury Dept says it will be done by the end of the month. “

MZ: There was a mad panic over something Fleming posted last night…..then he came out and said it wasn’t true…..I do not know his sources….none of my sources say anything like that…..maybe he was hacked or deliberately fed mis-information…or even just frustrated because everything has taken so long? ……Anytime you see news like this….wait 24 hours for things to shake out and be proven or not.

MZ: Don’t worry. My sources are in a much better frame of mind about where we are then they have ever been…We are all excited seeing the progress with the bonds. .

Member: Any news on the dinar and dong RV?

MZ: Basically we are waiting for the bonds to finish…..then settlements….it’s a slow steady rollout….not as fast as we would like…but it is rolling out.

Member: How long can this slow roll out last?

MZ: Great question….are we slow rolling out over a few days or a few weeks?  I wish I knew. My gut tells me that by the end of the week we should start seeing CMKX and settlements…..and hopefully by the weekend we see the release of 800 numbers and links …this is just based on the progress we have seen so far ….There is not much left to do on the bond side of things…..but, my gut has been wrong before 

Member: Any news from your bank sources?

MZ: They are waiting like your and I….sitting there twiddling their thumbs. They are still in place…they have not gone home.

MZ: For those of you following the EID holiday in Iraq – it ends on Friday…..There had been a lot of documentation and articles in Iraqi news that they had wanted to get redemption instructions before the holiday…..it didn’t happen. But this Friday timing fits with what we are seeing with bonds and we are watching it closely.

Member:  If the economy collapses completely.....then the RV will be forced. One way or another.....it's coming.

Member:  The Olympics starts Friday night!! What better worldwide distraction for the rollout.
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum