Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Guru Pimpy: "These oil rich nations have very valuable currencies" (And They Are All Pegged And Have Different Amounts Of Reserves Backing Them LOL) 7/19/21 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Guru Pimpy: "These oil rich nations have very valuable currencies" (And They Are All Pegged And Have Different Amounts Of Reserves Backing Them LOL) 7/19/21

Go down

Guru Pimpy: "These oil rich nations have very valuable currencies" (And They Are All Pegged And Have Different Amounts Of Reserves Backing Them LOL) 7/19/21 Empty Guru Pimpy: "These oil rich nations have very valuable currencies" (And They Are All Pegged And Have Different Amounts Of Reserves Backing Them LOL) 7/19/21

Post by RamblerNash Mon Jul 19, 2021 9:01 pm

Guru Pimpy  Let's think about this logically so we take a look at a map...let's look at the other oil nations to see where they stand as far as their currencies are involved...for every 1 Kuwait dinar that you exchange you get back 3.32 of US dollars...Bahrain:  for every 1 Bahrain you get back 2.65 U.S. dollars.  You see why people get excited.   These are other oil nations not under sanctions.  You can see the value of their currencies.  The reason why their currencies are so valuable is because they are oil producing nations Omani rial:  For every one of their currencies you get back 2.60 of U.S. dollars.  I can understand why people get excited.  Jordan:  for every 1 of their dollars you get back 1.41 of United States dollars.

See what I'm saying?  These oil rich nations have very valuable currencies...Saudi Arabia:  for every 1 Saudi Arabia dollar we get back 27 cents U.S. dollars.  If this was the Iraq dinar I'll take .27 cents...!  That's another oil nation.  UAE:  Same thing.  For every 1 of their dollars they give back 27 cents.  Qatar:  Same things.  For every 1 or their currencies you get back .27 cents U.S. dollars.  Even if we took the worst out of all of these [not under sanctions]...I'll take .27 cents for every 1 Iraqi dinar...the IQD is no where near this...it's not even a half a cent...So when you look at all the surrounding currencies of other oil rich nations there's no reason not to believe that the IQD...won't get up there as well...
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum