Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Breitling: "There is not going to be a global currency reset" (Did Breitling Just Call The Other Gurus Liars? LOL) 7/18/21 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Breitling: "There is not going to be a global currency reset" (Did Breitling Just Call The Other Gurus Liars? LOL) 7/18/21

2 posters

Go down

Breitling: "There is not going to be a global currency reset" (Did Breitling Just Call The Other Gurus Liars? LOL) 7/18/21 Empty Breitling: "There is not going to be a global currency reset" (Did Breitling Just Call The Other Gurus Liars? LOL) 7/18/21

Post by RamblerNash Mon Jul 19, 2021 12:38 am

Breitling  

Question:   "Can you talk about the possibility of a global currency reset and if so how soon?" There is going to be no Global Currency Reset!  I don't know who is putting that stuff out there but the United States doesn't have control over anybody's currency.  We're competing against Russian's currency.  We're competing against the EU and the euro.  We're competing against the Wan.  There is not group of 'elites' hiding behind a curtain somewhere that's getting together and conspiring on currencies...I know there are conspiracy theories out there but it just keeps coming up over and over and you're wasting your time.  It's not real.  There is not going to be a global currency reset.
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Breitling: "There is not going to be a global currency reset" (Did Breitling Just Call The Other Gurus Liars? LOL) 7/18/21 Empty Re: Breitling: "There is not going to be a global currency reset" (Did Breitling Just Call The Other Gurus Liars? LOL) 7/18/21

Post by Sam I Am Thu Jul 22, 2021 6:19 pm

Well even a broken Breitling watch is right twice a day.

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Sam I Am
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile http://www.jewandgreek.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum