Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Fleming Update: "He told me that there are no more excuses now and that nothing now is going to stop the RV" (No More Excuses??? No Stopping The "RV"??? Wait For It...Wait For It... LOL) 7/18/21 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Fleming Update: "He told me that there are no more excuses now and that nothing now is going to stop the RV" (No More Excuses??? No Stopping The "RV"??? Wait For It...Wait For It... LOL) 7/18/21

Go down

Fleming Update: "He told me that there are no more excuses now and that nothing now is going to stop the RV" (No More Excuses??? No Stopping The "RV"??? Wait For It...Wait For It... LOL) 7/18/21 Empty Fleming Update: "He told me that there are no more excuses now and that nothing now is going to stop the RV" (No More Excuses??? No Stopping The "RV"??? Wait For It...Wait For It... LOL) 7/18/21

Post by RamblerNash Mon Jul 19, 2021 12:09 am

Our military intel contact said his info is the same as from Mr Fleming’s sources and key personnel that were blocking the final release & start of T4B and the shotgun start for the cabal have been removed from exercising any power over the release—Janet Yellen, UST accountant Geoffrey Walters, and (unfortunately part of the problem) Judy Shelton; he said his current info matches that now (Sat 17 July) of Mr Fleming’s source with direct contacts with white hats in UST and DoD saying:

”[Sat 17.07.21 06:01]  [Forwarded from W] ‘Ok guys I just finish[ed] a call and things are moving fast guys. Notifications will be out very soon now. He told me that there are no more excuses now and that nothing now is going to stop the RV [our guy clarified nothing is going to stop the RV shotgun start and T4 B start now].

The source sounded really excited as he was in a meeting and relayed the message back to me. He could not say much but only that the RV is 1000% confirmed to be released any day now. He is not going to give out dates but he assured me any time now.

God bless you guys
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum