Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Guru Pimpy: "If you go along and you start doing the increments..." (When Did This Guy Lose His Marbles? LOL) 7/15/21 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Guru Pimpy: "If you go along and you start doing the increments..." (When Did This Guy Lose His Marbles? LOL) 7/15/21

Go down

Guru Pimpy: "If you go along and you start doing the increments..." (When Did This Guy Lose His Marbles? LOL) 7/15/21 Empty Guru Pimpy: "If you go along and you start doing the increments..." (When Did This Guy Lose His Marbles? LOL) 7/15/21

Post by RamblerNash Thu Jul 15, 2021 11:20 pm

Guru Pimpy  

If you go along and you start doing the increments - increasing the value of the dinar against the US dollar. They were talking about exchanging out [the higher denominations notes].  In other words they're going to take away the 25,000 and 30000 [50,000?] dinars as they came in [to the Iraqi banks] but they would exchange it for equal value...in other words if I brought in 25,000 dinars they might give me 5 - 5000 dinars so I still have my 25000 dinars and that would be how they get rid of the higher denominations...I could see that happening...
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down