Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

*NEW* Guru SEEMA KAPOOR: "Ok guys I was on the phone with a source..." (Holly And Judy...Start Getting Jealous! LMAO!) 7/15/21  DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

*NEW* Guru SEEMA KAPOOR: "Ok guys I was on the phone with a source..." (Holly And Judy...Start Getting Jealous! LMAO!) 7/15/21

Go down

*NEW* Guru SEEMA KAPOOR: "Ok guys I was on the phone with a source..." (Holly And Judy...Start Getting Jealous! LMAO!) 7/15/21  Empty *NEW* Guru SEEMA KAPOOR: "Ok guys I was on the phone with a source..." (Holly And Judy...Start Getting Jealous! LMAO!) 7/15/21

Post by RamblerNash Thu Jul 15, 2021 10:50 pm

SHARED FROM PIMPYS TELEGRAM GROUP:::

Ok guys I was on the phone with a source and he tells me that things are definitely happening this week and the UST is not stopping to have this release this week. There is a lot of disinformation to keep away the bad guys and capture them as well. What Mark Z was correct as people are being paid and are under NDA.

I cannot confirm about the F&P as yet as again there is a lot of disinformation.

What I can tell you is that bonds are definitely going to get paid this Monday as some already have been paid and moving forward till the following day and on Thursday we should have the 4B release.

All I can say is now is that we have be closer to God  more than ever and pray in unity to have this release right now and have Gesara activated worldwide as the world has suffered too much right now.

Let’s all stay together in harmony and not lose focus. I love you guys and God bless you
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum