Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Judy: "Rollout of the Global Currency Reset was in process and could not be stopped and multiple credible sources reported that the Shotgun Start would happen this week" ("Credible Sources"? Would That Be Lying Gurus? LOL) 7/12/21 I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Judy: "Rollout of the Global Currency Reset was in process and could not be stopped and multiple credible sources reported that the Shotgun Start would happen this week" ("Credible Sources"? Would That Be Lying Gurus? LOL) 7/12/21 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Judy: "Rollout of the Global Currency Reset was in process and could not be stopped and multiple credible sources reported that the Shotgun Start would happen this week" ("Credible Sources"? Would That Be Lying Gurus? LOL) 7/12/21 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Judy: "Rollout of the Global Currency Reset was in process and could not be stopped and multiple credible sources reported that the Shotgun Start would happen this week" ("Credible Sources"? Would That Be Lying Gurus? LOL) 7/12/21 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Judy: "Rollout of the Global Currency Reset was in process and could not be stopped and multiple credible sources reported that the Shotgun Start would happen this week" ("Credible Sources"? Would That Be Lying Gurus? LOL) 7/12/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Judy: "Rollout of the Global Currency Reset was in process and could not be stopped and multiple credible sources reported that the Shotgun Start would happen this week" ("Credible Sources"? Would That Be Lying Gurus? LOL) 7/12/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Judy: "Rollout of the Global Currency Reset was in process and could not be stopped and multiple credible sources reported that the Shotgun Start would happen this week" ("Credible Sources"? Would That Be Lying Gurus? LOL) 7/12/21 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Judy: "Rollout of the Global Currency Reset was in process and could not be stopped and multiple credible sources reported that the Shotgun Start would happen this week" ("Credible Sources"? Would That Be Lying Gurus? LOL) 7/12/21 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Judy: "Rollout of the Global Currency Reset was in process and could not be stopped and multiple credible sources reported that the Shotgun Start would happen this week" ("Credible Sources"? Would That Be Lying Gurus? LOL) 7/12/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Judy: "Rollout of the Global Currency Reset was in process and could not be stopped and multiple credible sources reported that the Shotgun Start would happen this week" ("Credible Sources"? Would That Be Lying Gurus? LOL) 7/12/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Judy: "Rollout of the Global Currency Reset was in process and could not be stopped and multiple credible sources reported that the Shotgun Start would happen this week" ("Credible Sources"? Would That Be Lying Gurus? LOL) 7/12/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Judy: "Rollout of the Global Currency Reset was in process and could not be stopped and multiple credible sources reported that the Shotgun Start would happen this week" ("Credible Sources"? Would That Be Lying Gurus? LOL) 7/12/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Judy: "Rollout of the Global Currency Reset was in process and could not be stopped and multiple credible sources reported that the Shotgun Start would happen this week" ("Credible Sources"? Would That Be Lying Gurus? LOL) 7/12/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Judy: "Rollout of the Global Currency Reset was in process and could not be stopped and multiple credible sources reported that the Shotgun Start would happen this week" ("Credible Sources"? Would That Be Lying Gurus? LOL) 7/12/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Judy: "Rollout of the Global Currency Reset was in process and could not be stopped and multiple credible sources reported that the Shotgun Start would happen this week" ("Credible Sources"? Would That Be Lying Gurus? LOL) 7/12/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Judy: "Rollout of the Global Currency Reset was in process and could not be stopped and multiple credible sources reported that the Shotgun Start would happen this week" ("Credible Sources"? Would That Be Lying Gurus? LOL) 7/12/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Judy: "Rollout of the Global Currency Reset was in process and could not be stopped and multiple credible sources reported that the Shotgun Start would happen this week" ("Credible Sources"? Would That Be Lying Gurus? LOL) 7/12/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Judy: "Rollout of the Global Currency Reset was in process and could not be stopped and multiple credible sources reported that the Shotgun Start would happen this week" ("Credible Sources"? Would That Be Lying Gurus? LOL) 7/12/21 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Judy: "Rollout of the Global Currency Reset was in process and could not be stopped and multiple credible sources reported that the Shotgun Start would happen this week" ("Credible Sources"? Would That Be Lying Gurus? LOL) 7/12/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Judy: "Rollout of the Global Currency Reset was in process and could not be stopped and multiple credible sources reported that the Shotgun Start would happen this week" ("Credible Sources"? Would That Be Lying Gurus? LOL) 7/12/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Judy: "Rollout of the Global Currency Reset was in process and could not be stopped and multiple credible sources reported that the Shotgun Start would happen this week" ("Credible Sources"? Would That Be Lying Gurus? LOL) 7/12/21

Go down

Judy: "Rollout of the Global Currency Reset was in process and could not be stopped and multiple credible sources reported that the Shotgun Start would happen this week" ("Credible Sources"? Would That Be Lying Gurus? LOL) 7/12/21 Empty Judy: "Rollout of the Global Currency Reset was in process and could not be stopped and multiple credible sources reported that the Shotgun Start would happen this week" ("Credible Sources"? Would That Be Lying Gurus? LOL) 7/12/21

Post by RamblerNash Mon Jul 12, 2021 11:47 pm

Judy Note: Rollout of the Global Currency Reset was in process and could not be stopped and multiple credible sources reported that the Shotgun Start would happen this week.

Dubai # 1 & 2 monies have been moving toward a Shotgun Start, causing rates on different countries gold backed currencies to climb upward.

Our Military Intel Contact reported that since Wed. night 7 July German Bond and other Bond Holders have been paying out with access to liquidity, though were under NDAs. Also on Wed 7 July Iraq released it’s digital gold-backed Dinar internationally.

As of 11:37 am EST Thurs. 8 July Fines & Penalties were fully paid into Paymaster accounts. Also on Thurs. 8 July Europe officially made the Euro gold-backed.

As of overnight Fri. 9 July the F&P Paymaster had down-streamed those funds to Adjudicated settlements and PP recipient s. Also on Fri 9 July Zimbabwe officially made the ZIM dollar gold-backed.

As of 12:30 am EST Sat. 10 July and for the first time ever, Fines & Penalties were made liquid via Paymasters (paid out into beneficiary accounts to be accessed at the Shotgun Start). Also on Sat 10 July the fiat USD was converted to gold-backed USN / USTN.

At 6:30 pm EST on Sun. 11 July Bonds and SKR notifications went out, their Liquidity confirmed with a promise that there would be spendable access when Tier 4B started.

From Sat. 10 July through Tues. 13 July Paymasters would be moving liquidity into accounts in preparation for the Shotgun and Tier 4B Start, with Bond Paymasters having access to their 1% payouts on Tues. 13 July.

On Thurs. 15 July the General Public could exchange foreign currencies at the new International Rates.

The Department of Defense RV Security Teams believed that cabal were not going away, but they had been subdued by the Alliance, and DoD White Hats. Enough Deep State banksters, politicians, bureaucrats and traffickers had been arrested, plus DUMBs/ tunnels cleared of trafficked and tortured children, to be able to safely release the GCR/RV around the globe.

The Cabal was determined to collapse European Economies.

The Department of Defense Military was in control of the US government, not the Biden Administration, and had closed down all Intel while they worked with Allies across the globe to initiate GESARA/ NESARA and the Global Currency Reset.

Banks were eliminating Credit Lines on accounts in preparation for their new role to no longer use taxpayer monies for their own gain, not charge interest on those monies and be a service provider rather than controller of the global monetary system.

For a short period of time (said to be ten days) Tier 4B (us, the Internet Group) would obtain appointments through a Secured Website in order to go to specially set up Redemption Centers worldwide and redeem Zim Bonds and exchange foreign currencies at the new special rates.

CHINA HAS REPORTEDLY HANDED OUT MORE THAN $40 MILLION IN RED ENVELOPES WITH DIGITAL YUAN. THE PROMOTIONAL CAMPAIGN FOR THE CENTRAL BANK DIGITAL CURRENCY IS CURRENTLY FOCUSED ON FIVE MAJOR CITIES… https://twitter.com/GoldTelegraph_/status/1414275296644059139?s=20

NESARA is national (USA only) GESARA is Global – the most ground breaking reformation to sweep our planet in its entire history. The act does away with the Federal Reserve Bank, IRS, Central Banks, Shadow Government and much more by implementing the following changes:

1. Zeros out all credit card, mortgage, and other bank debt due to illegal banking and government activities. This is the Federal Reserve’s worst nightmare, a “jubilee” or a forgiveness of debt.

2. Abolishes the income tax.

3. Abolishes the IRS. Employees of the IRS will be transferred into the US Treasury national sales tax area.

4. Creates a 14% flat rate non-essential new items only sales tax revenue for the government. In other words, food and medicine will not be taxed; nor will used items such as old homes.

5. Increases benefits to senior citizens.

6. Returns Constitutional Law to all courts and legal matters.

7. Reinstates the original Title of Nobility amendment.

8. Establishes new Presidential and Congressional elections within 120 days after NESARA’s announcement. The interim government will cancel all National Emergencies and return us back to constitutional law.

9. Monitors elections and prevents illegal election activities of special interest groups.

10. Creates a new U.S. Treasury rainbow currency backed by gold, silver, and platinum precious metals, ending the bankruptcy of the United States initiated by Franklin Roosevelt in 1933.

11. Forbids the sale of American birth certificate records as chattel property bonds by the US Department of Transportation.

12. Initiates new U.S. Treasury Bank System in alignment with Constitutional Law

13. Eliminates the Federal Reserve System. During the transition period the Federal Reserve will be allowed to operate side by side of the U.S. treasury for one year in order to remove all Federal Reserve notes from the money supply.

14. Restores financial privacy.

15. Retrains all judges and attorneys in Constitutional Law.

16. Ceases all aggressive, U.S. government military actions worldwide.

17. Establishes peace throughout the world.

18. Releases enormous sums of money for humanitarian purposes.

19. Enables the release of over 6,000 patents of suppressed technologies that are being withheld from the public under the guise of national security, including free energy devices, antigravity, and sonic healing machines.

Judy: "Rollout of the Global Currency Reset was in process and could not be stopped and multiple credible sources reported that the Shotgun Start would happen this week" ("Credible Sources"? Would That Be Lying Gurus? LOL) 7/12/21 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum