Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Great Victory For Humanity As European Royals Reject Rothschilds I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Great Victory For Humanity As European Royals Reject Rothschilds I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Great Victory For Humanity As European Royals Reject Rothschilds I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Great Victory For Humanity As European Royals Reject Rothschilds I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Great Victory For Humanity As European Royals Reject Rothschilds I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Great Victory For Humanity As European Royals Reject Rothschilds I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Great Victory For Humanity As European Royals Reject Rothschilds I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Great Victory For Humanity As European Royals Reject Rothschilds I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Great Victory For Humanity As European Royals Reject Rothschilds I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Great Victory For Humanity As European Royals Reject Rothschilds I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Great Victory For Humanity As European Royals Reject Rothschilds I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Great Victory For Humanity As European Royals Reject Rothschilds I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Great Victory For Humanity As European Royals Reject Rothschilds I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Great Victory For Humanity As European Royals Reject Rothschilds I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Great Victory For Humanity As European Royals Reject Rothschilds I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Great Victory For Humanity As European Royals Reject Rothschilds I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Great Victory For Humanity As European Royals Reject Rothschilds I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Great Victory For Humanity As European Royals Reject Rothschilds I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Great Victory For Humanity As European Royals Reject Rothschilds I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Great Victory For Humanity As European Royals Reject Rothschilds I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Great Victory For Humanity As European Royals Reject Rothschilds

3 posters

Go down

Great Victory For Humanity As European Royals Reject Rothschilds Empty Great Victory For Humanity As European Royals Reject Rothschilds

Post by kenlej Mon Jul 12, 2021 4:28 pm

Benjamin Fulford Weekly Reports  134 Comments

Major developments have been taking place behind the scenes recently as both the British Royals and the P3 Freemasons have declared war against the Rothschild family and the Swiss-based Octagon group, MI6 and P3 sources say.

The liberation of the Jewish people being held hostage in Israel is also underway, Mossad sources say.  When the dust settles this will completely change the UN, the IMF, the World Bank, and even the ruling hierarchy of monotheism itself.

That is why Queen Elizabeth told reporters to “take a picture and make history” when she met her cousin Angela Hitler (Merkel) on July 2nd, MI6 sources say.  They explain that Merkel’s iconic hand sign of a triangle is a sign to insiders that she is a member of the Saxe-Couborg Gotha clan. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/House_of_Saxe-

Coburg_and_Gotha
Great Victory For Humanity As European Royals Reject Rothschilds Merkel-and-queen-300x169

The fact the Queen refused to make the sign signaled the British Royals had broken with their German cousins and would no longer obey their Swiss-based leadership, MI6 explains. https://www.dw.com/en/germanys-angela-merkel-makes-last-official-visit-to-uk-as-it-happened/a-58133003

This means for the first time in about 200 years, the UK is free from Rothschild family rule.  That is because the Rothschild family has been intimately intertwined with the Saxe-Couborg Gotha Royals since before the Napoleonic wars.  The founder of the Rothschild banking clan, Mayer Amschel Rothschild got his big break by lending money to support Saxe-Couborg Gotha wars.  His son Nathaniel famously took over the Bank of England via clever insider trading based on knowledge Napoleon had lost the battle of Waterloo.

While England may be free for the first time in 200 years since the Rothschilds claim to be descended from the Babylonian Tyrant Hammurabi, soon the Jewish people may be freed for the first time in 3,793 years.

This may seem like ancient history, but it intimately affects the fake pandemic and vaccine campaign going on right now.

Here is a bit more necessary background.  Queen Victoria’s mother was a Saxe-Couborg Gotha and she married her first cousin Albert, another member of this clan.  Both Merkel and Queen Elizabeth are descendants of Queen Victoria and so is Hillary Clinton.
Many other members of this bloodline are in positions of power throughout the West.  For example, Mossad sent us proof last week that Klaus Schwab, head of the Davos World Economic Forum, is a member of the Rothschild family. http://www.juedisches-leben-frankfurt.de/en/home/biographies-and-encounters/biographies-s/family-schwab.html

Great Victory For Humanity As European Royals Reject Rothschilds Schwab-1-300x278

Schwab, remember, is the proponent of the “great reset,” totalitarian take-over plan.  Hitlery Clinton for her part is behind the fake U.S. Biden administration that is going door to door to try to vaccinate everybody with vaccines designed to permanently enslave humanity.

These people are powerful enough to remove Pope Francis and replace him with a rubber mask-wearing impostor who says all humans need to be
 vaccinated. https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/pope-francis-appears-public-first-time-since-surgery-2021-07-11/?utm_source=reddit.com

However, they have only managed to completely vaccinate 11.9% of the more than 7.8 billion people on earth, mainly in Western countries.  This means the Khazarian Mafia’s last-ditch attempt to use enslaving vaccinations to stay in power has failed.
I received a message from Africa that leaders haven’t forgotten HIV and are aware of the current Covid-19 bioweapon eugenics program.  Even after 4 prominent leaders who defied the WHO were murdered others remain defiant.

Great Victory For Humanity As European Royals Reject Rothschilds African-presidents-258x300

Furthermore, now that the P3 Freemasons behind the Vatican know their “Pope” has been replaced by an impostor, they have created an alliance even more powerful than the Octagon group in Switzerland.

A message from the ruling body of the P3 and the Black Sun organization sent last week says they now have the support of…

Russia, China, NATO, and the Pentagon to start a new Nuremberg War Crimes Tribunal against the vaccinators.  When asked about the Pentagon they said “Yes, don’t worry; villa Farnese.” These are the controllers of the Military-Industrial Complex.  MI6 explains:

“The world is in an undeclared state of war now.  Legal and forensic evidence has established the fact that an experimental medical device is being used in a state of war.  We have advised the British Armed Forces to pivot to Military Martial Law to counter the illegal at international law medical martial law.  We would fully support a Nuremberg trial on the vaccine stuff.”

It is now certain the Rothschild/Rockefeller Khazarian Mafia group will have their control of the world’s central banks and the fortune 500 companies taken away from them.

What is yet to be determined is exactly what will replace their rule.  However, the following Nesara/Gesara proposals give a hint as to what to expect:

[list="padding-right: 0px; padding-left: 0px; margin: 1.5em 0px 1.571em 1.9em; box-sizing: inherit; list-style-position: initial; list-style-image: initial;"]
[*]Zero out all credit card, mortgage, and other bank debt due to illegal banking and government activities
[*]Abolish the income tax.
[*]Abolish the IRS.  Employees of the IRS will be transferred into the U.S. Treasury national sales tax area.
[*]Return Constitutional Law to all courts and legal matters.
[*]Monitor elections and prevent illegal election activities of special interest groups.
[*]Forbid the sale of American birth certificate records as chattel property bonds by the U.S. Department of Transportation.
[*]Initiate new U.S.Treasury Bank System in alignment with Constitutional Law
[*]Cease all aggressive, U.S.government military actions worldwide.
[*]Establish peace throughout the world.
[*]Release enormous sums of money for humanitarian purposes.
[*]Enable the release of over 6,000 patents of suppressed technologies that are being withheld from the public under the guise of national security, including free energy devices, antigravity, and sonic healing machines.
[/list]

These U.S.-based proposals will be a central point of negotiations with the dragon family due to start this autumn, Asian secret society sources say.  A key point will be the establishment of a new meritocratic and transparently run organization to make sure the trillions of dollars released for humanitarian purposes are used wisely.

In any case, these secret negotiations have already resulted in very visible changes in the world.  This is especially true of the U.S. military who are openly ending their support for Khazarian Mafia wars.  The sudden withdrawal of U.S. troops from Afghanistan last week was the most obvious.  The Taliban now claim to control 85% of Afghanistan. 

https://www.forbes.com/sites/siladityaray/2021/07/09/taliban-tells-moscow-it-now-controls-85-of-afghanistan-as-us-troops-prepare-to-exit/?utm_campaign=forbes&utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_term=Gordie&sh=5d51f20b4450

This is just the tip of the iceberg.

The U.S. has also recently dismantled three huge logistics bases in Qatar.  There, 27 warehouses storing tanks, armored personnel carriers, and other equipment were stored in this forward staging post in Qatar for U.S. supplies across the Middle East, and as a reserve stock in case hostilities erupted with Iran.  This shows they are no longer planning to wage war on Iran on behalf of Israel.

There are also signs that some sort of regime change has happened in Saudi Arabia.  For example, a worldwide freeze has been placed on the assets of Saad Aljabri, a former spymaster who long worked directly with “at least the CIA, FBI, Department of Homeland Security, White House, Department of State, and Department of the Treasury” according to former CIA official Philip Mudd. https://www.france24.com/en/live-news/20210711-us-alarmed-as-saudi-lawsuits-threaten-to-expose-secrets

The Mossad linked site Debka offered another hint when it reported:

“The U.S. is deliberately warming ties with Jordan and Egypt as part of President Biden’s plan to turn the Mid-East page on the policies of his predecessor Donald Trump, which hinged on the Abraham Accords between the Gulf emirates, Saudi Arabia and Israel.” https://www.debka.com/bennetts-trip-to-amman-fits-bidens-plan-for-a-jordan-egypt-israel-axis/

Translation: Israel has lost control of the gulf oil states and is now begging Jordan and Egypt for protection.

In what is almost certainly a related development, a mysterious huge blast shook buildings across the entire UAE city of Dubai.  Initial reports talked about an oil tanker being destroyed and photos showed an extensive out-of-control blaze at Jebel Ali – the city’s large commercial port.

This blaze came the day after a senior UAE oil official announced a split with long-term ally Saudi Arabia over cutting OPEC oil output.  Remember, the UAE was the gulf state that was most publicly aligned with Israel.

The corporate propaganda media is trying to spin the withdrawal of U.S. military support for Israel as being due to a pivot to China.

However, the reality is the troops are most needed back in the U.S. to deal with the degenerating security situation there.  For example in Arizona a grassroots-led campaign to force a recount of votes has led to threats being made against the children of the people behind the recount, Pentagon sources in Arizona say.

In the corporate propaganda media, this is being reported as the Arizona Senate calling for a third vote recount in order to keep the fake Biden regime in power.
There is also an ongoing breakdown in civil order.  This was seen most recently as looters brazenly attacked a Neiman Marcus department store in broad daylight in California. 

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/san-francisco-looters-neiman-marcus-california

Rampant shoplifting in that state is also forcing chain stores like Target and Walgreens to either shut down or restrict opening hours.

https://www.fox5ny.com/news/target-walgreens-close-early-due-to-thefts-in-california-stores

There is also an undeclared general strike going on as a growing amount of Americans are refusing to work at low-paying jobs, especially in the hospitality industry.

https://news.yahoo.com/third-former-hospitality-workers-wont-121242171.html
https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/majority-former-hospitality-workers-refuse-go-back-their-old-jobs

The accelerating inflation is yet another sign of regime breakdown in the U.S.

https://www.zerohedge.com/economics/grocery-stores-are-masking-price-hikes-shrinkflation
https://www.zerohedge.com/personal-finance/americans-see-raging-housing-mania-bad-time-buy-good-time-sell-sentiments-spike
https://www.zerohedge.com/economics/imf-chief-warns-sustained-rise-us-inflation

There are widespread predictions this summer will feature food and water shortages, power failures, soaring crime rates, uncontrollable wildfires, etc.

https://www.zerohedge.com/commodities/california-power-grid-strained-power-shortfalls-loom

Hopefully, the U.S. military, the last institution trusted by the American citizenry, will get off its heavy butt and start taking control.  On this end, we are getting multiple, reliable reports the U.S. military is busy arresting Khazarian Mafia henchmen and trying them in Washington DC before either hanging them or taking them to prison complexes in Guantanamo and at the Thule airbase in Greenland.  A hot summer awaits.
kenlej
kenlej
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Great Victory For Humanity As European Royals Reject Rothschilds Empty Re: Great Victory For Humanity As European Royals Reject Rothschilds

Post by Mission1st Mon Jul 12, 2021 7:05 pm

Wow, who comes up with this BS?
Mission1st
Mission1st
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Great Victory For Humanity As European Royals Reject Rothschilds Empty Re: Great Victory For Humanity As European Royals Reject Rothschilds

Post by dwight4423 Tue Jul 13, 2021 2:26 am

Pray that President Trump gets back into power soon to help right the ship USS America!  By now He's had time to reflect on His past experience as President and use that wisdom to use the loyal people around Him with talent more effectively!  His talent is leadership!  A master at chess.

dwight4423

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum