Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Iraq is holding talks to overcome the obstacles to its accession to the World Trade Organization I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Iraq is holding talks to overcome the obstacles to its accession to the World Trade Organization I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Iraq is holding talks to overcome the obstacles to its accession to the World Trade Organization I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Iraq is holding talks to overcome the obstacles to its accession to the World Trade Organization I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Iraq is holding talks to overcome the obstacles to its accession to the World Trade Organization I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Iraq is holding talks to overcome the obstacles to its accession to the World Trade Organization I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Iraq is holding talks to overcome the obstacles to its accession to the World Trade Organization I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Iraq is holding talks to overcome the obstacles to its accession to the World Trade Organization I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Iraq is holding talks to overcome the obstacles to its accession to the World Trade Organization I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Iraq is holding talks to overcome the obstacles to its accession to the World Trade Organization I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Iraq is holding talks to overcome the obstacles to its accession to the World Trade Organization I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Iraq is holding talks to overcome the obstacles to its accession to the World Trade Organization I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Iraq is holding talks to overcome the obstacles to its accession to the World Trade Organization I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Iraq is holding talks to overcome the obstacles to its accession to the World Trade Organization I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Iraq is holding talks to overcome the obstacles to its accession to the World Trade Organization I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Iraq is holding talks to overcome the obstacles to its accession to the World Trade Organization I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Iraq is holding talks to overcome the obstacles to its accession to the World Trade Organization I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Iraq is holding talks to overcome the obstacles to its accession to the World Trade Organization I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Iraq is holding talks to overcome the obstacles to its accession to the World Trade Organization I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Iraq is holding talks to overcome the obstacles to its accession to the World Trade Organization I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Iraq is holding talks to overcome the obstacles to its accession to the World Trade Organization

Go down

Iraq is holding talks to overcome the obstacles to its accession to the World Trade Organization Empty Iraq is holding talks to overcome the obstacles to its accession to the World Trade Organization

Post by claud39 Sun Jul 11, 2021 7:07 pm

Good evening everyone !! More and more good news, now back to negotiations with the WTO !!

As i will mention every time i give my opinion, its my personal opinion of someone who shares news from iraq.

On my side I don't want to follow, and listen to the gurus, I prefer to follow the process by following the news on Iraq !!

My question would be how to trade with other countries if the dinar has no value to trade in US dollars ??

So one day or another !! it will be necessary to have a good value to compromise, either with the neighbors, and the america, the european union, etc ...

This is where the importance of the "BUNA" system appears with the Arab monetary fund !!

This does not mean that I am right, my this is my view of what is happening with the change in Iraq !!

Claud (Moose)

Iraq is holding talks to overcome the obstacles to its accession to the World Trade Organization

11 juillet 2021 23:59

Iraq is holding talks to overcome the obstacles to its accession to the World Trade Organization 1024

Mubasher: The Permanent Representative of the Republic of Iraq to the United Nations Office in Geneva, Ambassador Abdul Karim Hashem Mustafa, discussed with the Deputy Director-General of the Organization, Chinese Ambassador Zhang Xiang Chen, ways to activate the file of Iraq’s accession to the organization
This came during their meeting, today, Sunday, to talk about ways to activate the file of Iraq's accession to the organization, and the importance of continuing work in completing technical documents to complete the requirements for accession, and to overcome obstacles and challenges facing the accession process, according to a statement by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
The two sides stressed the importance of providing the basic elements for a successful accession process, which lie in political will, coordination between ministries, and technical assistance programs that hone the skills of the negotiating team.

https://www.mubasher.info/news/3829441/%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%82-%D9%8A-%D8%AC%D8%B1%D9%8A-%D9%85%D8%A8%D8%A7%D8%AD%D8%AB%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D9%84%D8%AA%D8%B0%D9%84%D9%8A%D9%84-%D8%B9%D9%82%D8%A8%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D8%A7%D9%86%D8%B6%D9%85%D8%A7%D9%85%D9%87-%D9%84%D9%85%D9%86%D8%B8%D9%85%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AA%D8%AC%D8%A7%D8%B1%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D9%8A%D8%A9/
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum